True Story: How I Made Out With Mya the RnB singer back in the days

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Back in the days I used to work at this arcade in Emeryville CA..they have this lil club called kimbels east next door..Mya was performing there, but I didnt know..so I'm working at the arcade and it's like 8 at nite..I see this girl come in..she was fine as fukk:whoo:..anyway she sits down at that racing game San Francisco Rush..she hollers to me that her quarter got stuck and it took her money..so I go over there and bend down by her legs to fix the coin slot..I look up and she's looking at me smiling..:laugh: So I'm like damn..this girl is feeling me..so Im like "what's up"...:yeshrug:..she's like "nothing":laugh: with a smile on her face..I could tell that she was ready.:youngsabo:.so I lean into her and she leans into me and we start kissing..:banderas:...man we kissed for about 10 seconds..then some big ass dude comes into the Arcade and says "Mya, your show is about to start"...she's like "I gotta go..I'll see you after the show"...I'm like damn..then I realize that that was Mya..

Anyway..I closed the arcade and stood outside all nite but she never came back to see me:snoop:

Oh well..I'm still kinda bummed about it to this day..:wow:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
This is what observe looks like ,
DBZ_VegetaPinkShirt_Goku_SuperSaiyan3.jpg