TRUKFIT is an APPAREL LINE developed & marketed by BRAVADO THE 360' merchandising arm of UNIVERSAL

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Real boss this, real boss that, some people want to make music and have fun, others want to be Warren Buffet.
Not everyone has to be Warren Buffet or there would be no Warren Buffet :snoop:

WTF are you talking about man?!?:dahell: the best thing for new age rappers to do IS invest their money for longevity dumbass and build businesses...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
WTF are you talking about man?!?:dahell: the best thing for new age rappers to do IS invest their money for longevity dumbass and build businesses...
Investing serious millions into Trukfit is your solution you dumb ass fool. Wayne was a drug addict rockstar who stayed on the road, if he has trustable people around him he would be fine to do whatever he or his kids wanted to do. And I have not talked about what the best or right thing would be, that's subjective, specially not "new age rappers". These dwarfs flashing guns, tattoos all over their face and tight jeans are really not a cause of my worry for lack of investments in the black community. And it's not the most troublesome factor in their approach to life.

A lot of rich people never invested at all, they gave their money to people that would invest for them.

You holier and thou cocksuckers are telling 20 year old rockstars how to live from your ex-wives basement :camby:.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What awful logic.
It’s reality.
If everyone wants to own ford and not have a boss, who builds the cars?

I’m not talking about dreams here, I’m talking about the reality of the world. You dudes think that all these drugged out rockstars should be Jay-z and Puff because you would. Reality is that everyone does not want to be Puff and Jay-z. Just ask people if they would get into office at 8 am every day if they get 50 million cash. It’s unreasonable to act as if everyone would say yes. Now ask all the chilling weed heads if they would start working 60 hour weeks AFTER they receive 50M. If they aren’t doing it now, why the hell so you think they will start doing it after they receive the bag?

If a man chooses a career path and is successful in it, who the fukk is anyone to judge him? And tell him that he should be more like Mr Whoever. Specially when dudes have achieved shyt themselves :snoop:.
And I have not talked about what the best or right thing would be, that's subjective.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Investing serious millions into Trukfit is your solution you dumb ass fool. Wayne was a drug addict rockstar who stayed on the road, if he has trustable people around him he would be fine to do whatever he or his kids wanted to do. And I have not talked about what the best or right thing would be, that's subjective, specially not "new age rappers". These dwarfs flashing guns, tattoos all over their face and tight jeans are really not a cause of my worry for lack of investments in the black community. And it's not the most troublesome factor in their approach to life.

A lot of rich people never invested at all, they gave their money to people that would invest for them.

You holier and thou cocksuckers are telling 20 year old rockstars how to live from your ex-wives basement :camby:.

I never said invest into Trukfit learn to fukking read you big dummy... Look at what Nas is doing with QueensBirdge Ventures and Jay is doing with Sports mgmt and his investments... :stopitslime:

Music don't last forever... why would any artist invest in something he doesnt OWN himself?!?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I never said invest into Trukfit learn to fukking read you big dummy... Look at what Nas is doing with QueensBirdge Ventures and Jay is doing with Sports mgmt and his investments... :stopitslime:

Music don't last forever... why would any artist invest in something he doesnt OWN himself?!?
Return.
Puff doesn’t own Ciroc but he makes 50% of the profits. That again is a different question.

And I really don’t know what you are talking about, I’m talking about Lil Wayne based on who he is and the topic of the thread.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We call Wayne a sucker but his deal with Universal could help him gain valuable experience in his own joint ventures in the future. That is if he spent time studying how the media Companies operate. He's very young for the most part
You gotta be fukking kidding me :laff:

Have a positive outlook on :weazle: in 2018 brehs :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Return.
Puff doesn’t own Ciroc but he makes 50% of the profits. That again is a different question.

And I really don’t know what you are talking about, I’m talking about Lil Wayne based on who he is and the topic of the thread.

i could give two shyts about that dumbass lil wayne... dude is a retard im talking about others in general?!?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
i could give two shyts about that dumbass lil wayne... dude is a retard im talking about others in general?!?
This is exactly what I’m saying.

I still don’t know why you dudes think that everyone can make wise investments, run companies and on based on what you see about them. Imo the world will not go under if Chief Keef is economically irresponsible.

As far as starting alternative businesses goes, a lot of people lost a lot of money by being in over their head. For Lil Uzi to take half of his money and try to do something else, one would hope that he knows how to do something else. Or that half might be gone, money he could put in some low risk fund. And then using Nas as an example, his partners are venteran investors. First you got to get Meek Mill to drop the Chasers, make him a responsible person, move him out of Philly and on. Then connect him with the right people that are willing to become his partners, make him a lot smarter, get him to read a book, watch the news etc. And maybe then he could become an angel investor. Let’s keep it practical here.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what I’m saying.

I still don’t know why you dudes think that everyone can make wise investments, run companies and on based on what you see about them. Imo the world will not go under if Chief Keef is economically irresponsible.

As far as starting alternative businesses goes, a lot of people lost a lot of money by being in over their head. For Lil Uzi to take half of his money and try to do something else, one would hope that he knows how to do something else. Or that half might be gone, money he could put in some low risk fund. And then using Nas as an example, his partners are venteran investors. First you got to get Meek Mill to drop the Chasers, make him a responsible person, move him out of Philly and on. Then connect him with the right people that are willing to become his partners, make him a lot smarter, get him to read a book, watch the news etc. And maybe then he could become an angel investor. Let’s keep it practical here.

Who is the veteran investor with Nas?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
its part TRUTH and part SHYT TALKING...

I helped create two LLCs (limited liability Corporations)..one of which still is active with my cousin as CEO whom i had advised to have his own business. .cause of The bad deals which was nothing more than loans in the form of 360 deals being offered to him by Warner/Asylum

and Yes LUDA is absolutly right nothing is better than owning your own brand. .. trademark. ..being a CHECK WRITER is a wonderful thing. ....

my cousin Loves his SOVERIGNTY...

but it aint EASY :whoa:

and like LUDA says its alot og SMOKE N MIRRORS

for The record NOBODY NOWADAYS ARE 100% independent

all that sell it out your trunk philosophy died longtime ago. ...once the internet turned mixtapes and CDs into files

and small business record stores got ate up by big media chains like BEST BUY and little Hood bootleg spots got raided by The RIAA.....

but The real Nail in The coffin was The MAJOR LABELS morphing into ONE BIG CONGLOMERATE like VEVO...basically DISTRIBUTORS have swallowed up The Market full of indies

you cant do nothing without a DISTRIBUTOR ...ask TECH NINE ...his Strange Music "indy" HAS to go thru the channels of Universal Records and its sublabel like Fontana to Even be able to Eat...

LUDA knows this thats why he States in that Song he Will NEVER go against his PRESIDENT aka SHAWN CARTER who at The time was running DEF JAM...

Cause DTP at that time was an IMPRINT basically a subordinate of DEF JAM...

so in reality WHO IS ACTUALLY INDEPENDENT ?!?!?

and as far as The SHOW MONEY ...thats an Urban legend

Even IF you think u getting over by not dealing with LIVE NATION and THIER MONOPOLY doing ARENA TOURS

you still gotta break bread with TICKETMASTER at most of These small venues and chitlin Circuit Clubs

and guess who owns TICKETMASTER

...BYATCH u guessed it. ..LIVE NATION :yeshrug:

so not only we have Industry plant artist. we have industry plant labels

being INDEPENDENT is an OXYMORAN These:blessed: days

:wow: And Wayne coming back to "daddy" :dame: