Trump administration urges Supreme Court to invalidate Affordable Care Act

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The aca has been a total waste of time , these old life long politicians need to be retired to make healthcare affordable for all & curb the rise of all these billionaires

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
But but but

ezgif-3-f6811d19a9d8.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The aca has been a total waste of time , these old life long politicians need to be retired to make healthcare affordable for all & curb the rise of all these billionaires

It let me use my parents insurance a lot longer :yeshrug:

Other than that, I remember an independent insurance dude told me straight up, it was cheaper for him to NOT be on health insurance during Obama :picard:

shyt is a mess, but this would be a bad idea to kill at this moment and time :whoa:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
The optics are horrendous, millions of folks would lose healthcare and pre-existing condition protections, and there’s zero replacement options and will never be because republicans don’t craft bills for anything unless a tax cut is involved. Other than that it if sounds like a solid plan

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember being at work when the ACA was just passed or about to be passed. He called a meeting on live tv with Senate Republicans to come up with ways to make it better. Essentially to collaborate on it since they hated it. All of them, including John McCain sat quietly and said nothing. Fukk em. Obama always designed it so they can improve upon it. He knew it wasn’t the best. They never even tried To improve on it, just destroy it. Just set up a bipartisan task force to improve on it. Be a much better solution than trying to kill it every couple of years

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It let me use my parents insurance a lot longer :yeshrug:

Other than that, I remember an independent insurance dude told me straight up, it was cheaper for him to NOT be on health insurance during Obama :picard:

shyt is a mess, but this would be a bad idea to kill at this moment and time :whoa:
An independent insurance dude told you that huh?

STFU

if Trump repealed Obamacare it would be a disaster. Obamacare isn’t perfect but it is much better than the healthcare system we had before.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
An independent insurance dude told you that huh?

STFU

if Trump repealed Obamacare it would be a disaster. Obamacare isn’t perfect but it is much better than the healthcare system we had before.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

It's what he said and he explained that for him, it didn't make sense. I still took the insurance :skip:

I also said that it would be a very bad idea to kill the ACA at a time like this :skip:

Take your own advice:russ: