The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Waryaa
I learned that The conservatives sold all of Canada's gold reserves :wtf:

Kinda inconsequential don't you think :huh:
:russ:

bruh, don't confuse me with a conservative supporter. Mulroney was terrible. But Trudeau sr was the worst. He sold out Canada to the bankers and fukked them over right from the start. Chretien carried on with that bullshyt fukking over Canadians and selling off the gold. Trudeau jr is just following suit. Raising taxes on Canadians, giving tax breaks to the rich and providing more benefits to quebec(just like those T Sr. and chretien).

I was no fan of Harper, but looking back over this last year and a bit with Trudeau jr is making me think that Harper wasn't so bad after all.

No Canadian who isn't a conservative would say that Trudeau is making Harper seem not so bad, Harper was absolutely horrible. From bill c-51 etc. The list goes on and on.

Edit: "Globalist Liberals"? Yeah I have an idea of where this is going, Forget I said anything.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kinda inconsequential don't you think :huh:

No Canadian who isn't a conservative would say that Trudeau is making Harper seem not so bad, Harper was absolutely horrible. From bill c-51 etc. The list goes on and on.

Edit: "Globalist Liberals"? Yeah I have an idea of where this is going, Forget I said anything.
How's your ontario Hydro Bill looking lately bruh? :sas2: