Trump Approval Rate 36%, 71% Against Shutdown For Wall (Hello, President Warren)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You clearly don't know what you are talking about... You have presented 0 facts and have only exposed your lack of knowledge as to how pre-election polling works which has lead you to double down on dumb instead of simply educating yourself... This is why you are confused :hubie:
Okay, dude. I concede. You did not once show that polls prior to the election was going to be razor thin.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
After Trump's election I will never believe any poll about White peoples view on politics or social issue.

In fact if a poll came out today that said White people are against the enslavement of Blacks I will believe the opposite.
The Bradley Effect is very real. They know to conceal their views.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Okay, dude. I concede. You did not once show that polls prior to the election was going to be razor thin.
If you don't have a basic understanding of what polling within the margin of error means I can't help you there sir... This political shyt ain't for everybody it is what it is :hubie:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
the wall is not the reason for the shutdown. The shutdown is because the dems want some concessions in DACA. Its almost a shame the country is being held up, and Americans are losing pay because the democrats are so gung-ho about immigration.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the wall is not the reason for the shutdown. The shutdown is because the dems want some concessions in DACA. Its almost a shame the country is being held up, and Americans are losing pay because the democrats are so gung-ho about immigration.
don't agree, and i'm fukk illegal immigration all day

trump failed to build the wall. every day it's shut down, he loses support. the shutdown is on him, and he's losing bigly :hovtrump:

sean360

Pro
Daps
i'm not even following the ins and out closely but i believe this is bs. The president has been in office for 2 years and for 2 of those years he had control of the house of representative and congress, so why DID HE NOT PAY FOR THE WALL IN THOSE 2 YEARS WITH LEGISLATION? Second, he is the one who was on tv stating HE WOULD CLOSE THE government down, Plus i'm just going off memory but was there not a bill from both sides that had pass in December the keep the government open but the president was against it? I just cant beleive people still believe this man and his bullshyt, plus why does not just open up the government so the people he suppose to care about get paid and discuss the wall later? just so much bs.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
What yall forgot about the polls being dead wrong from just 3 years ago

“Trump has NO CHANCE OF WINNING” - every news pundit in america

“Trump won :(“ 24 hrs later

I can tell ya heavy into the news. Dont blink yall might miss it again.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Everything changes to nice you start fukking with the money...I don’t care who the president is. That wall shyt ain’t worth what’s going on right now.. You see these fools are signing shyt trying to soften the blow to certain government agencies so shyt won’t be in full on chaos. If that man wins again I’m not listening to anybody else criticize him... I already got friends who were on that “they’re both the same” shyt trying to be critical of him during this government shutdown,. Nah nikka, you can’t say nothing.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Dems gonna hand the crown back to Prez McDonalds if they campaign a woman for 2020...not trying to be anti-female, but the crakas in this country don’t want a female in the top office (Hillary). Beto needs to step in and run cause he had support way beyond Texas when he was running his race last year. I think he as a legit chance...
I'm thinking Beto as well.

A lot of pro trump sentiment in here. :francis:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
LMAO @ calling the house of representatives a consolation prize when it's an equal part of congress just like the senate or maybe you don't know that lol ...
It's a consolation prize as in it's only one of he 3, genius. Dems were hoping for 2 of the 3 to counter Trump but wound up with just the house.

As for Trump supporters yeah they are still hardcore but the swing vote often leans on the economy and how it's doing in order to cast their vote. The economy isnt as great as Trump would make it seem but it aint slipping either so that's a + for him.

As for GA and FL you obviously werent there to witness it but Stacey Abrams really had rednecks shaking in their boots that a DEM may take GA and she came closer than the numbers show. Kemp had to pull all kinds of tricks to win. But rednecks gon' redneck as usual and they came out in droves to keep it red. Same for FL

I'm no political guru, doggy. I'm not even american if that matters. I pay more attention to world affairs than i do US politics. But i know and have seen enough living here to not trust americans at the voting booth. Some will say Hilary won the popular vote but guess what the shyt dont go by popular vote, doggy. The final score is the final score. Trump won by the rules of the game and if you dont think he can do it again you 're in denial

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's a consolation prize as in it's only one of the 3, genius.
This makes zero sense as it implies one is less valued than the other... Would winning the white house be a "consolation prize" if your party didnt also win congress? Obviously no.. What kind of dumb ass logic is this... Smh @ you grasping desperately for straws :mjlol:

Dems were hoping for 2 of the 3 to counter Trump but wound up with just the house.
I'm sure they hope to win every seat during an election of course lol however what the fukk does that have to do with it being a "loss" to win the house :mjlol:

You might want to look at our government currently being shutdown as evidence of the democrats being able to "counter" trump without having senate control... Perhaps you simply are confused as to how the legislative branch of government is structured and that confusion is what's leading to your uninformed post :manny:

As for Trump supporters yeah they are still hardcore but the swing vote often leans on the economy and how it's doing in order to cast their vote. The economy isnt as great as Trump would make it seem but it aint slipping either so that's a + for him.
Which is why the Republicans dominated the mid terms right?......... Oooops :mjlol:

As for GA and FL you obviously werent there to witness it but Stacey Abrams really had rednecks shaking in their boots that a DEM may take GA and she came closer than the numbers show. Kemp had to pull all kinds of tricks to win. But rednecks gon' redneck as usual and they came out in droves to keep it red. Same for FL
You're only making my point for me here.. Thank you

I'm no political guru, doggy. I'm not even american if that matters. I pay more attention to world affairs than i do US politics. But i know and have seen enough living here to not trust americans at the voting booth. Some will say Hilary won the popular vote but guess what the shyt dont go by popular vote, doggy. The final score is the final score. Trump won by the rules of the game and if you dont think he can do it again you 're in denial

Say no more... This explains it all :hubie:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Do you all see the kind of mental gymnastics these MAGA weirdos perform to support their cult leaders Nonsensical gibberish... Just a month ago TRUMP out of his own mouth said "this is my shutdown I won't blame the democrats for it"

Now a month later you have nikkas like this cult member above me who can watch those words come off his lips and still make post like this

:dead:

Pure Mind Control