Trump Associates Charged With Voter Suppression

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This shyt is fukking heinous.

https://www.nypost.com/2020/10/27/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-indicted-in-ohio-for-voter-suppression/amp/

Trump’s buddies set up a robocall scheme targeting black voters in Detroit and Cleveland, that said if they sent in mail-in ballots, their information could be added to databases that check for warrants and mandatory vaccinations. Despicably playing into fears of police brutality for political gain and trying to convince American citizens not to vote.

but mf’in TLRepublicans gonna be more upset at someone wearing a Kamala t-shirt or whatever dumb shyt Chelsea handler says :stopitslime:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
tenor.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

https://www.nypost.com/2020/10/27/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-indicted-in-ohio-for-voter-suppression/amp/

Trump’s buddies set up a robocall scheme targeting black voters in Detroit and Cleveland, that said if they sent in mail-in ballots, their information could be added to databases that check for warrants and mandatory vaccinations. Despicably playing into fears of police brutality for political gain and trying to convince American citizens not to vote.

but mf’in TLRepublicans gonna be more upset at someone wearing a Kamala t-shirt or whatever dumb shyt Chelsea handler says :stopitslime:
:jbhmm:.....I never agree with you.....but you have a motherfukking point.....

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly. These clown ass Tariq-lite are basically militant c00ns. 5 page thread on a celebrity wearing a political shirt and Trump trying to make black lives harder at every turn and giving out orders to white supremacist groups on national TV debate it’s crickets .
That Hillary hot sauce thread went like 100 pages :hhh:
And trump was talking about blacks vote for me what do you have to lose? Y’all ain’t got shyt anyways :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. These clown ass Tariq-lite are basically militant c00ns. 5 page thread on a celebrity wearing a political shirt and Trump trying to make black lives harder at every turn and giving out orders to white supremacist groups on national TV debate it’s crickets .
That Hillary hot sauce thread went like 100 pages :hhh:
And trump was talking about blacks vote for me what do you have to lose? Y’all ain’t got shyt anyways :francis:

Trump told Ben Carson and other so called Black elders that the low Black turnout in 2016 was very good to him. Imagine that shyt..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
but mf’in TLRepublicans gonna be more upset at someone wearing a Kamala t-shirt or whatever dumb shyt Chelsea handler says
By tlrepublicans, i assume you're referring to less than enthusiastic support for the dem ticket?

Well. One reason might be that WHITE PEOPLE been vote suppressing since we got the right to vote. People tend to discuss novelties, not the regular state of shyt.

* Note that i didn't specify either party, bc it really don't matter. Dems did it after reconstruction. Repubs been doing it since the crm. Dems would start again tomorrow if we didn't already vote how they want.

Exhibit A.

Black voters are heavily represented in the 94th Election District in Harlem’s 70th Assembly District. Yet according to the unofficial results from the New York Democratic primary last week, not a single vote in the district was cast for Senator Barack Obama.

In the Harlem district, for instance, where the primary night returns suggested a 141 to 0 sweep by Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, the vote now stands at 261 to 136.

The 94th Election District in Harlem, for instance, sits within the Congressional district represented by Charles B. Rangel, an original supporter of Mrs. Clinton.
[FONT=nyt-imperial, georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
Assemblyman Keith L. T. Wright, a Clinton supporter who represents the same area, said he was confident that there was an innocent explanation for the original count giving Mr. Obama zero votes.

Unofficial Tallies in City Understated Obama Vote (Published 2008)

Lastly, why thee fukk do you think it's appropriate for you to police blackness or wtf bp should be doing? And c00ns in here cosigning...? :what: Dont let coli lames get you fukked up irl.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
By tlrepublicans, i assume you're referring to less than enthusiastic support for the dem ticket?

Well. One reason might be that WHITE PEOPLE been vote suppressing since we got the right to vote. People tend to discuss novelties, not the regular state of shyt.

* Note that i didn't specify either party, bc it really don't matter. Dems did it after reconstruction. Repubs been doing it since the crm. Dems would start again tomorrow if we didn't already vote how they want.

Exhibit A.

Black voters are heavily represented in the 94th Election District in Harlem’s 70th Assembly District. Yet according to the unofficial results from the New York Democratic primary last week, not a single vote in the district was cast for Senator Barack Obama.

In the Harlem district, for instance, where the primary night returns suggested a 141 to 0 sweep by Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton, the vote now stands at 261 to 136.

The 94th Election District in Harlem, for instance, sits within the Congressional district represented by Charles B. Rangel, an original supporter of Mrs. Clinton.
[FONT=nyt-imperial, georgia, times new roman, times, serif][/FONT]
Assemblyman Keith L. T. Wright, a Clinton supporter who represents the same area, said he was confident that there was an innocent explanation for the original count giving Mr. Obama zero votes.

Unofficial Tallies in City Understated Obama Vote (Published 2008)

Lastly, why thee fukk do you think it's appropriate for you to police blackness or wtf bp should be doing? And c00ns in here cosigning...? :what: Dont let coli lames get you fukked up irl.
No, I'm talking about the actual republicans in TLR. :mjlol:

I'm not policing shyt, fukk the police - I'm pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of criticizing people for wearing t-shirts and then giving free passes to white supremacists who actively suppress voters in swing states. Posters are more upset at the DNC for texting them reminding them to vote than they are at the GOP for calling them to tell them not to vote. :francis:

Thanks for bumping the thread though. :obama:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps