Trump at it again! He Plans to Cut off "protection money" / "please like me money" to Other Nations

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
shut the fukk up

Support your tax money being sent to other countries instead of being used at home brehs :hhh:

iu

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Support your tax money being sent to other countries instead of being used at home brehs :hhh:

iu

First of all we just made an agreement to give israel 38B and We might not ever get out of bed with them so why would i be pressed about what these other nations get when were are literally funding israel to carry out violence against many of them?
Secondly this tax dollar talk is for the ill informed. Your tax dollars will be spent to fund agendas that dont benefit you no matter what you do.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First of all we just made an agreement to give israel 38B and We might not ever get out of bed with them so why would i be pressed about what these other nations get when were are literally funding israel to carry out violence against many of them?
Secondly this tax dollar talk is for the ill informed. Your tax dollars will be spent to fund agendas that dont benefit you no matter what you do.

well no shyt if we are already slaves to israel why would i want to be slaves to other countries as well :hhh:

What kind of dumb ass logic is this..

Ole we give Israel money so we might as well give Pakistan money too as ass negros:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well no shyt if we are already slaves to israel why would i want to be slaves to other countries as well :hhh:

What kind of dumb ass logic is this..

Ole we give Israel money so we might as well give Pakistan money too as ass negros:gucci:
Money was given to Pakistan for strategic reason. please dont act like you dont understand that :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am fully planning on being involved in a new war before I retire in 2022 and it will all come from this clown.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yet he gonna keep giving BILLIONS in aid to a well developed Isreal every year like we have been doing for over 60 years now

Because if he dont ....

aipac-american-israel-public-affairs-committee1.gif

Will make sure he doesn't see another term

:ufdup: