Trump considering using National Guard to get these Mexicans up out of here

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
yeah.. hope

LEO and the military love this dude.

He does it and I'm sure they will go along with it
Everybody in the military dont think alike:heh:. A lot of them won't follow that order. A lot will :yeshrug:. Thats fukked up he would even consider using them

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I bet a bunch of them voted for him. I honestly believe that at least 1/3 of hispanics supported him. I don't buy the 20% or so numbers being reported. a lot of them consider themselves white not hispanic.
Or at the very least they have ideals and views that align with White Supremacy instead of equal rights and protections for all

There are a lot of these dudes that exist in this country, espcially in places like Long Island and Boston.

"Dude bros" who don't realize that if a race war were to pop off, they would be considered unclean or "The Other" when it comes to the white power structure that they so fervently support.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I look forward military forces marching on our street and looking at every brown person as a target.

Surely this won't lead to hispanic individuals who are legally american having their rights violated in some way when you radicalize military to view a certain segment of the population as hostile along racial lines.

Right guys?