Trump cops pleas for Russia committing the biggest cyberattack in US history

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Anyone who voted for this idiot once needs to be put under adult supervision until deemed stable enough to it not pose a danger to yourself and others around you.

If you voted for this moron twice the you should have to pay reparations to society via extra taxes for current and future damaged caused.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Anyone who voted for this idiot once needs to be put under adult supervision until deemed stable enough to it not pose a danger to yourself and others around you.

If you voted for this moron twice the you should have to pay reparations to society via extra taxes for current and future damaged caused.
Anybody that voted for him should be gassed. Yeah I said it.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The single greatest intel op in the history of ever.

Idk how you're a Russian and can even contain the information. This is such a coup I'd have to brag.

"Got the president of the united states wearing my chain " - Big Putin

. :dead:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The White House has been comprised the day Trump won the election. I definitely believe that Trump is an agent and they have some crazy dirt on this cac.
Yeah and I don’t thinks it’s something generic like money laundering or a sex tape. If confident they got videos of this dude in extremely compromising positions or with underaged girls.