Trump Is Already Developing ”Funny” Nicknames For Democratic Opponents

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
This is why dems will lose. People arent interested in anything other than entertainment. I offer some free nicknames they can use to clapback:
Donald-do-nothing
Ten-cent Trump
Dirty-money-donald
Traitor-Trump

Go after his insecurities particularly his aversion to any sort of actual work, the rumors that he is broke (which he cant disprove without releasing his financial records) the fact that hes a fraud and a failed businessman. If they're still obsessed with these stupid respectability and norm politics theyll absolutely get rolled. People won't remember that you had facts and knowledge during the debate, theyll remember moments like when you clapped back. Politics is entertainment now, so if you want to win you better be memorable.
Can you make public so i can share? :troll:

Naw real talk thats the power of the net. Tweet this enough/ to the right people and you might get heard

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I don't know why people think Bernie won't have some of the same issues Hillary did facing Trump

Just wait until the right wing hate machine creates a negative image of Bernie and all of the other serious contenders

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
jsgpwpon_1w5frl5_irmkuf.png

God dammit

:russ::pachaha:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I don't know why people think Bernie won't have some of the same issues Hillary did facing Trump

Just wait until the right wing hate machine creates a negative image of Bernie and all of the other serious contenders
Unlike Hillary, Sanders doesn't have any corruption scandals to hurt him. Same as Warren and that Native American thing is a non factor.