• Resignation

Votes: 42 18.2%
  • Be declared medically/mentally unfit for office

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • In a pine box

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Shut up. Trump's not going anywhere...

Votes: 100 43.3%

• Total voters

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
You liberals do realize that Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence and the rest of his administration will still be around right? So em yeah, nothing will change, no matter what desperate attempts the liberals make to impeach him. if they succeed you still have to deal with Mike Pence who would become President either way liberals lose.

:mjlol:
Actually Sessions aint safe either :sas2:

DACH_TUUAAMddjk.jpg

DACH_TXUMAARyo2.jpg

DACH_TUUAAIuOw8.jpg

DACH_TYUIAIQiOZ.jpg

Its like the wild west out here, anybody within a mile radius of Trump can get touched :smugdraper:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
He hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment........yet.

This would never be the topic of discussion if Democrats (or anyone else) had a better candidate.

Criticizing his every move/statement is just a waste of time.

:snooze:
Wishing the past was different is a waste of time too. All we can do is deal with this admin and change our strategy for 2020

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You liberals do realize that Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence and the rest of his administration will still be around right? So em yeah, nothing will change, no matter what desperate attempts the liberals make to impeach him. if they succeed you still have to deal with Mike Pence who would become President either way liberals lose.

Exactly, I doubt Pence really likes Trump and i'm sure he's :ahh:at the opportunity to be in charge.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

48 people went to jail with Nixon

Try again.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Been saying this, but there's some dirt that hasn't been exposed yet. I don't know what, but lots of people in DC know. We know Flynn was compromised and we find out that Trump was trying to defend him AND still tries to communicate wiht him.

I think we'll have impeachment going by the end of the year. I can't say he'll get impeached, but we'll start the process by year's end.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The Russian collusion is honestly a witch Hunt. If it is the case and so blatant why have we no HARD evidence of it being so?

We just have these anonymous sources with speculative matters.

And wait...I heard of the fact that carrying laptops onto airplanes may be banned from the media... But then like a week later you hear that this is the supposed damaging highly classified information that Trump shared with the Russian diplomats? Something is not adding up here... shyt just feels like an unrelenting smear campaign.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The Russian collusion is honestly a witch Hunt. If it is the case and so blatant why have we no HARD evidence of it being so?

We just have these anonymous sources with speculative matters.

And wait...I heard of the fact that carrying laptops onto airplanes may be banned from the media... But then like a week later you hear that this is the supposed damaging highly classified information that Trump shared with the Russian diplomats? Something is not adding up here... shyt just feels like an unrelenting smear campaign.
Breh he wanted Comey to stop the investigation and fired him because he didn't. Manafort, Flynn, Page and others have been exposed as having Russian ties and dealings with them, they colluded with them to get this election, and now Kushner and co are selling timeshares for daddy Trump in China, essentially using the seat of the presidency, but you don't see nothing wrong :stopitslime:

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMAY 16, 2017

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The documentation of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia. Late Tuesday, Representative Jason Chaffetz, the Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, demanded that the F.B.I. turn over all “memoranda, notes, summaries and recordings” of discussions between Mr. Trump and Mr. Comey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...ey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html?_r=0

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White privilege and supremacy is a helluva drug. He'll win 2 terms of office.

Breh these guys are hardheaded as fukk. I wanna see the reactions in November 2020 when we hear "President Trump reelected".

These motherfukkers watch too much TV and still are rocking with bullshyt CNN/MSNBC say after how much they were wrong last year.

Trump has an EIGHTY PERCENT APPROVAL RATING WITH REPUBLICAN VOTERS NOW....did yall hear that? 80 percent?

Not only that but what is them lying to Americans and acting as if being impeached means you are removed? No impeachment means charges are brought against you and then they vote if they wanna remove you. And you need 2/3rs majority.

The Democrats need to spend more time finding someone to go against him but they stuck back in campaign mode. You know the Russians are laughing at how dumb Americans are being now with Trump

look at this smirking :mjlol:

Putin-hockey.jpg=s1200x1200

Putin is even out here telling people if he wants he can give them transcripts of what Trump said in the interview. Of course he wants to keep him in.

Then there are reports of other Republicans saying that Trump was joking and some media have reported some of them have taken vacations to avoid the Trump questions. The economy is good and they and their rich friends are gonna benefit from when Trump' s tax plan is signed. They don't care about this shyt. They said as long as he has popularity with Republican voters they will stay loyal to him.

But let us have it :francis: the Democrats will be here a year later still stuck on this shyt instead of focused on winning midterms and getting people to vote for them