Trump is Out! Now what?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
If anyone even reads this...

As a “No tangibles, no vote” type of breh, I can honestly say that I’m somewhat happy that Trump is on his way out. I’m enjoying seeing MAGA supporters lose their shyt.
:ehh:

I can also admit that it feels okay having a woman of partial African descent as Vice President. Even though it’s only a symbolic gesture and she’s essentially anti-Black American, I know that it upsets White Supremacists, which I can appreciate.
:jbhmm:

My question is “now what?”. Are you hardcore Democrat brehs going to hold them accountable? History tells us that you will not.
:francis:

You all had every excuse for Obama... “He just got in there! Give him a chance! He has to clean up the Republicans’ mess! They won’t let him do anything for Black People! But Bill Clinton plays the saxophone and got his dikk sucked!”
:mjgrin:

I’m expecting the majority of you to continue the excuses and the Juelz-ing throughout the Biden administration too. Then four years from now, you’ll tell us to just shut up and vote Democrat again.
:yeshrug:

I will also say that I am proud of the many brehs that stated that this election was the last straw. The brehs who stated that they solely wanted to get Trump out, and that this was the last election they’d blindly support the Democratic Party without tangibles in return. I see you brehs. 2024 will be here faster than you think.
:myman:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
If anyone even reads this...

As a “No tangibles, no vote” type of breh, I can honestly say that I’m somewhat happy that Trump is on his way out. I’m enjoying seeing MAGA supporters lose their shyt.
:ehh:

I can also admit that it feels okay having a woman of partial African descent as Vice President. Even though it’s only a symbolic gesture and she’s essentially anti-Black American, I know that it upsets White Supremacists, which I can appreciate.
:jbhmm:

My question is “now what?”. Are you hardcore Democrat brehs going to hold them accountable? History tells us that you will not.
:francis:

You all had every excuse for Obama... “He just got in there! Give him a chance! He has to clean up the Republicans’ mess! They won’t let him do anything for Black People! But Bill Clinton plays the saxophone and got his dikk sucked!”
:mjgrin:

I’m expecting the majority of you to continue the excuses and the Juelz-ing throughout the Biden administration too. Then four years from now, you’ll tell us to just shut up and just vote Democrat again.
:yeshrug:

I will also say that I am proud of the many brehs that stated that this election was the last straw. The brehs who stated that they solely wanted to get Trump out, and that this was the last election they’d blindly support the Democratic Party without tangibles in return. I see you brehs. 2024 will be here faster than you think.
:myman:

Nah now they talking waiting till midterms :mjlol:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

He also got a committee already set up to handle covid. Dude is hitting the ground running and unlike Trump, probably will actually do shyt instead of running his yap and fronting.

Already an improvement.

You nikkas can sit around being bitter, crossing your arms, and pouting. Enjoy.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
My plan is to donate to real black candidates, advocate for ADOS out here in Queens and watch Joe Biden to see if we get tangibles instead of symbolism B.S.

Until then all I can do is support black owned businesses and try to acquire wealth.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
A Mitch run Senate will reject anything Dems try to pass.
Not if Democrats win the two run off seats in Georgia in January. Trump is not going to try to get his Voters to turn out for that because he doesn't benefit. If Democrats pick up those two seats it will be a 50/50 senate which is basically a democrat controlled Senate since Kamala will be a tie breaking vote.

But its up to democrats to not drop the ball on that.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve posted several democrat candidates’ proposals for the black community such as eliminating debt for HBCU grads and students, making public Universities free, policies to aid black farmers, police reforms, policies to help black home owners and renters, but as usual it doesn’t get discussed cause nikkas only think reparations are tangibles :unimpressed: