Trump just gave Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom. At the State Of The Union.

Daps
I’ve been saying that Trump is going to make the next generation of white men even more unbearable. Just seeing the way he speaks, carries himself, and being rewarded with the presidency is sending the message to white children that they can say whatever they want, and there will always be people in authority to prevent you from experiencing any real consequences.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been saying that Trump is going to make the next generation of white men even more unbearable. Just seeing the way he speaks, carries himself, and being rewarded with the presidency is sending the message to white children that they can say whatever they want, and there will always be people in authority to prevent you from experiencing any real consequences.

He's white privilege in the flesh..literally.

I mean, his trial will have zero documentary evidence nor witnesses. And he will be acquitted by a complicit jury of his privileged cac peers. It doesn't get any whiter than that :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I dare one of you trump dikk licking
c00ns to come in and try to spin this bullshyt.
fukk trump and they can stuff that
medal up rush's dead ass after that
cancer finish feasting off of his junkie corpse.
VgfNLaI.gif

UKVu0t8.gif