Trump Proves There Was No Evangelical Vote, Just Closeted Racists

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Well the people of the Kingdom of Kongo were 100% Catholic, but that didn't stop the Portuguese, English and Americans from enslaving the people of Kongo.

The people of Ethiopia were the World's first Christians, but that did not stop the Pope from blessing the gas bombs that the Italians dropped on the Ethiopians.

What about the racist Mexicans in Mexico that have deported the illegal Haitians in their country back to Haiti and the illegal Cubans back to Cuba? The Haitians and the Cubans are Catholic just like the Mexicans. Hell the racist Mexicans even deported Black Mexicans to Haiti, because the Black Mexicans looked Haitian.

Mexico deports 91 Cubans after U.S. ends 'wet foot, dry foot'
Black Mexicans deported from Mexico to Haiti for "looking like a Haitian"

Agree with all you points, but Ethiopians weren't the world's first Christian.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Armenia was probably the first nation to adopt christianity as state religion and that is debatable too, but Ethiopians were not the first Christians like you said in the your first post, after all it was Syrian missionaries who introduced christianity to Ethiopians.

Well the Acts state that Phillip introduced Christianity to an Ethiopian that he heard reading scripture while riding along a road . That Ethiopian was enuch that worked for a Queen of the Ethiopians called Kandake. Phillip baptized him and charged that Ethiopian with going out and spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. Acts 8:26-40. Later we see the rise of the churches in Ethiopia that date back to near the earliest centuries in Christianity.

Now are you saying that this did not occur? Or are you saying that the Ethiopian being referred to is different than the people of Abyssinia. I am not sure what you are stating.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Well the Acts state that Phillip introduced Christianity to an Ethiopian that he heard reading scripture while riding along a road . That Ethiopian was enuch that worked for a Queen of the Ethiopians called Kandake. Phillip baptized him and charged that Ethiopian with going out and spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. Acts 8:26-40. Later we see the rise of the churches in Ethiopia around the 1st century.

Now are you saying that this did not occur? Or are you saying that the Ethiopian being referred to is different than the people of Abyssinia. I am not sure what you are stating.

Well ethiopia in the bible # Abyssinia, and I was just correcting this quote.

The people of Ethiopia were the World's first Christians, but that did not stop the Pope from blessing the gas bombs that the Italians dropped on the Ethiopians

You know christianity originated in Levant and then spread into Aram, Ethiopia, Assyria ,Mesopotamia,Jordan and Egypt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well ethiopia in the bible # Abyssinia, and I was just correcting this quote.

You know christianity originated in Levant and then spread into Aram, Ethiopia, Assyria ,Mesopotamia,Jordan and Egypt.

I also know that some Ethiopians are Jews.