Trump pulling out a play from Bush Sr's playbook against Joe Biden...

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If this is actually by the Trump administration (or ots surrogates) this is a weird fukking strategy. I don't know how much mileage that 94 Crime bill is going to get in real time, but it's almost as if though Trumps people are inadvertently canceling it out or at least countering it. Are these supposed to be pardons he co-signed during the Obama years, or something.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Are these supposed to be pardons he co-signed during the Obama years, or something.
during the floyd protests, some of biden's staffers donated to that minnesota bail fund charity got super popular. it turned out to be a lightweight grift, they ended up bailing out only a dozen protestors and using almost all the money to bail out people accused of rape/murder. that's the angle the trump team's going for but they don't put it in the campaign ad cause it's some goofy ass tortured ass logic, instead they phrase it like those staffers donated directly to these people.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If this is actually by the Trump administration (or ots surrogates) this is a weird fukking strategy. I don't know how much mileage that 94 Crime bill is going to get in real time, but it's almost as if though Trumps people are inadvertently canceling it out or at least countering it. Are these supposed to be pardons he co-signed during the Obama years, or something.
Those black folk suppose to scare the suburban whites into voting for Trump. Fear is the strategy.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

the Eviction boom will be the end of Trump;

I'm watching this now. People gonna be homesless for months by the time the election comes.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lLzcK6z.png

that's ya'll c00ns mans.

UKVu0t8.gif