Trump puts Tom Cotton, Ted Cruz, and Josh Hawley on his Supreme Court nomination list

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
People like Ted Cruz are the worst kinds person. Spineless weaseling fakkits

he’s more a example of how things work, portrayed himself as white for votes and money and stays in good grace within the system. No different than someone claiming AA when they from PR.

it’s business our issue is we can do that as black folks and it’s not hard to understand. People want power and wealth and usually starts from subjugation of black people.

I bet when Ted gets in there he lets his people off while prosecuting blacks.

There is no white savior. Sorry

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
he’s more a example of how things work, portrayed himself as white for votes and money and stays in good grace within the system. No different than someone claiming AA when they from PR.

it’s business our issue is we can do that as black folks and it’s not hard to understand. People want power and wealth and usually starts from subjugation of black people.

I bet when Ted gets in there he lets his people off while prosecuting blacks.

There is no white savior. Sorry
I'm talking about his personality. Letting someone disrespect you and your wife on national TV and you slither in his good graces for personal gain

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm talking about his personality. Letting someone disrespect you and your wife on national TV and you slither in his good graces for personal gain

that’s my point he knows better he’s Hispanic honestly he knows where the power lies and his skin is white I’m willing to bet his accent is forced as well. He’s a fraud but being white skinned in Texas and having the education achievements he can go far he fooled people. He does what’s best for business and he knows that I remember a case in Texas that most people agreed it was race related he stated coming to appease to racists. He’s a. Haines man he’ll let his wife take the embarrassment for the bigger goal

I don’t know why you dudes so emotional but don’t come together to provide a place for those under you to flourish democrats haven’t done it and you still cape for them.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In all seriousness..

What energy are you talking about..

Im really trying to understand this anonymous msg board culture..

Like when a c00n or undercover CAC posters gets exposed for posting racist shyt, the same way these CAC GOP senators need to be exposed with quotes, receipts, and documented evidence.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Both they are both the same and it doesn't matter right?

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yes.

Cacs are masters of the long game. If the supreme court leans conservative theyll use it as a chance to roll back decades of progress. It still isn't a federal crime to lynch people. What do you think will happen if open racists are deciding the laws? They 100% will try to bring things back to how they were in the 1940s :francis:

1940s is a reach integration is here to stay and they can’t just send all jobs back to America and tell China to kick rocks that’s a instant war. They can’t roll back anything too obvious but they can make changes to ensure white supremacy.

courts cops prisons and so forth is their goals they can’t kill off too much cuz a lot of rich white men eat of minorities and tax breaks. You’re not going back to love craft country status not humanly possible.

you gotta get real man I understand people hate trump but be real he can’t kill off all minorities and keep it moving other countries live off America too he needs to keep in good grace outside America.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
If Ted Cruz is an appointee, it won't be only non black trump supporters who will be in suffer and struggle mode :mjpls:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
1940s is a reach integration is here to stay and they can’t just send all jobs back to America and tell China to kick rocks that’s a instant war. They can’t roll back anything too obvious but they can make changes to ensure white supremacy.

courts cops prisons and so forth is their goals they can’t kill off too much cuz a lot of rich white men eat of minorities and tax breaks. You’re not going back to love craft country status not humanly possible.

you gotta get real man I understand people hate trump but be real he can’t kill off all minorities and keep it moving other countries live off America too he needs to keep in good grace outside America.

Crazy how scary these dudes are, and that's just what the Democrats want. Scare you into voting, receiving bread crumbs in return, but at least the boogey man ain't in office. These dudes really thinking 1940s and 1960s era Jim Crow laws coming back:mjlol:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Ted_Cruz_official_116th_portrait-237x300.jpg

Raphael Cucksucker. bytch ass spic cac wannabe. See how far swallowing enough of Chump’s dusty nuts will get you?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how scary these dudes are, and that's just what the Democrats want. Scare you into voting, receiving bread crumbs in return, but at least the boogey man ain't in office. These dudes really thinking 1940s and 1960s era Jim Crow laws coming back:mjlol:

So you want a nuclear war to pop off? Mass starvation? Homelessness reaching Great Depression levels?