Trump running 24/7 grift on his own supporters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A friend just showed me this, I can't imagine what Trump supporters must get from him on the regular. :laff:

Eopyxp5W8AAMjIY

This sounds like the sort of shyt you'd see on some late-night infomercial. He's "saving the calendar for you". "Can only hold on for a short time before you calendar goes to the next Patriot in line". "Darling, I want Better to have PRIORITY ACCESS to get the calendar FIRST"

Imagine knowing the president thought you were stupid enough to believe that. :picard:

And they actually gonna buy it and be stuck all year with calendar pictures of the guy who lost. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump has raised $207 million SINCE the election and only spent $14 million of it on actual efforts to overturn the results. :mjlol:

Idiots are just giving a BILLIONAIRE money for his to spend on whatever he wants after he leaves office.

“It strikes me as very out of the ordinary for the incumbent president to use these kinds of tactics,” Fischer said. “Certainly there are examples of candidates or political parties using inflammatory fundraising appeals, but I can’t think of any instance where the appeals have been this misleading. The solicitation asks for money to support post-election litigation but the small print shows the money is actually going toward Trump’s post-White House political aspirations.”

Fundraising appeals for the Trump Make America Great Again Committee refer to an “election defense fund,” but the fine print explains 75% of each donation will go to Save America, another political action committee Trump created on Nov. 9. This applies to donations up to $5,000, meaning most small-dollar donations will be funneled away from Trump’s efforts to overturn the election.

Forty percent of Michigan donations to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee were under $100. Campaign finance filings show $66 million was transferred to other committees as of Nov. 23.

Trump’s Save America PAC can be used to support other political candidates, pay for travel expenses and finance events and rallies. Fischer said the leadership PAC allows Trump to use donations for personal expenses, something not allowed by the FEC for campaign donations.

Trump raises $1.7M from Michiganders to overturn election, but most donations go elsewhere

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a joke. Seems like his whole presidency was just to pay off debt

He's about to get prosecuted for laundering inauguration money through his hotels and other businesses.

He used meetings with foreign leaders to advance his childrens' business interests.

He spent 1/3 of his presidency at one of his own resorts, booking out numerous rooms to his staff and Secret Service and billing it all to the US government.

He forced Pence to stay at his Irish golf club 4 hours from Dublin and travel to meetings every day rather than staying in Dublin.

It's like he knows nothing other than hustle, all the time. Crazy that he was still so far in debt anyway.