Trump says Jews should leave the Democrat Plantation

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Trump Says Jews Who Vote For Democrats Showing ‘Lack of Knowledge’ or ‘Great Disloyalty’

:troll:

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-says-jews-who-vote-for-democrats-showing-lack-of-knowledge-or-great-disloyalty/

President Donald Trump went after Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar on Tuesday, saying that Jews who vote for Democrats are showing either a “lack of knowledge” or “great disloyalty.”

The two congresswomen held a press conference yesterday criticizing Israel over them being denied entry. Earlier today Trump blasted Tlaib, who grew emotional in the presser, saying he doesn’t “buy her tears”:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter

Today Fox News’ John Roberts asked Trump if he agrees with what Ilhan Omar said about aid to Israel.

Trump called Omar “a disaster for Jewish people” and said of Tlaib, “All of a sudden she starts with tears. And I don’t buy it… for a second, because I’ve seen here in a very vicious mood at campaign rallies.”

“I saw a woman that was violent and vicious and out of control,” he added.

Trump said he wouldn’t cut off to Israel, saying the congresswomen’s trip was going to be a “propaganda tour.”

He even said, “I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

In the 2018 midterms when the members of “the squad” won their congressional elections, per a Pew Research Center study, close to 8 in 10 Jewish voters backed Democrats running.

You can watch above, via Fox News.

Last edited:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Trump Called Out For Deriding Most Jews in America as Ignorant or Disloyal: ‘Blatantly Anti-Semitic’

Trump Called Out For Deriding Jews as Ignorant or Disloyal

President Donald Trump is coming under heavy criticism for a comment he made during a White House pool spray Tuesday afternoon in which he called American Jews who vote for Democrats either ignorant or disloyal.

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty,” Trump said from the Oval Office.

In the 2018 midterms, according to the Pew Research Center, 79 percent of Jewish Americans voted Democratic in their local House race. In 2016, 71 percent voted for Hillary Clinton, compared to 24 percent for the president.

The condemnation was swift and bipartisan.

“This is a disgusting comment that indicates Trump has no idea why many of us have been so sickened by the anti-Semitism of Omar & Tlaib,” Philip Klein, executive editor of the Washington Examiner — a conservative magazine — wrote on Twitter.

Dual loyalty accusations against Jews are anti-Semitic no matter who makes them and no matter their politics. If you only call this out when it comes from your political opponents, you don't care about anti-Semitism. You just like using it for personal advantage. Jordan Fabian on Twitter

— (((Yair Rosenberg))) (@Yair_Rosenberg) August 20, 2019

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Trump forced Netanyahu to ban the American congresswomen from Israel, allegedly

He became an even bigger hero to his base by doing that. The criticism in recent decades has been Israel telling America .what to do

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump forced Netanyahu to ban the American congresswomen from Israel, allegedly

He became an even bigger hero to his base by doing that. The criticism in recent decades has been Israel telling America .what to do
Trump doesn’t force BiBi (fukk kind of clown ass/fakkit calls themselves BiBi as an adult?) to do anything. They are both racist, xenophobic, corrupt, fukkface c*nts. The best thing for both of them at this point is [REDACTED]

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Trump doesn’t force BiBi (fukk kind of clown ass/fakkit calls themselves BiBi as an adult?) to do anything. They are both racist, xenophobic, corrupt, fukkface c*nts. The best thing for both of them at this point is [REDACTED]
trump publicly took credit for forcing the ban

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
trump publicly took credit for forcing the ban
I know all about it, I’m just saying that as powerful as Israel is, Trump can’t “force” BiBi to do anything he already doesn’t want to do. Trump wanted to score political points, and BiBi was more than willing to help him.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know all about it, I’m just saying that as powerful as Israel is, Trump can’t “force” BiBi to do anything he already doesn’t want to do. Trump wanted to score political points, and BiBi was more than willing to help him.
He's scoring more political points with the same supporters with the comment in OP.