Trump Says You Need A Photo I.D. To Buy Groceries :Snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rkgq.gif

What THE fukk?!!? :mindblown: ID to buy groceries?!!?

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Don't think that's what he was saying, but he's a moron none the less.....

On another note , did that one sign say blacks for trump....
:what:....

I swear I need to go build me a cabin in the woods, and just avoid this society altogether..... shyts crazy out here.....
this many doesn't speak one bit of sense in any of his speeches, and this is who they chose to be president, I'm honestly still flabbergasted to this day....

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Don't think that's what he was saying, but he's a moron none the less.....

He actually thinks you need a photo ID to buy groceries. This is what he said:

“You know if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card,” Trump continued. “You need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID, and you need your picture.”

:snoop:

He probably never bought groceries his entire life, still can't believe this idiot is the president.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Y'all sound slower than him

Dems should run with this and expose how out of touch he is with day to day American life

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The only explanation I can see is if he orders his groceries online (fresh direct, Peapod, Amazon Fresh) and he adds Alcohol to the purchase. I do that and they require I.D ( it’s mandated by law) to give you the food.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He actually thinks you need a photo ID to buy groceries. This is what he said:

“You know if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card,” Trump continued. “You need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID, and you need your picture.”

:snoop:

He probably never bought groceries his entire life, still can't believe this idiot is the president.
All those silver spoon ass folk don’t buy their own groceries. Can’t remember who it was , but someone asked some millionaire woman what a gallon of milk cost and she said like 12 bucks or something

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
The only explanation I can see is if he orders his groceries online (fresh direct, Peapod, Amazon Fresh) and he adds Alcohol to the purchase. I do that and they require I.D ( it’s mandated by law) to give you the food.

Another explanation he is an idiot who never stepped foot in a grocery store and doesn't know how the world outside his privilege upbringing works.

Last edited: