Trump stepping in to help out murder suspect

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So the fool stabbed a teenage prisoner to death in cold blood (with other US service members as witnesses), took selfies with the body, shot a man, shot a woman, and repeatedly opened fire on crowds of civilians.

:dahell:

Trump and 40 members of congress are :cape: for this psychotic killer...cause he military and got blue eyes? :mindblown:

Trump says he'll step in to help Navy SEAL accused of murder
Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher is accused of fatally stabbing a teenage Islamic State captive in 2017.

March 31, 2019, 4:43 AM GMT+5:30
By Dennis Romero

President Donald Trump vowed Saturday to place a Navy SEAL accused of killing a teenage captive in Iraq in "less restrictive confinement" while he awaits trial.

His tweet comes as a group of federal lawmakers have been lobbying to get Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher out of the brig in San Diego as he prepares to fight war crime allegations in court.

190104-edward-gallagher-mn-0940_29c658d575d51d61c7826485aa8a16ae.fit-760w.jpg

Special Operations Chief Edward Gallaghervia Facebook / @freeeddieg
Trump tweeted that Gallagher shouldn't be held in such confinement because he had served the nation.

Gallagher has been detained at the Naval Consolidated Brig Miramar since Sept. 11.

He is accused of fatally stabbing an Islamic State prisoner under his care in 2017 in what prosecutors say was a premeditated act. The prisoner, estimated to be about 15 years old, was slashed in the neck and body, they said.

Naval Criminal Investigative Service Special Agent Joe Warpinski said during a hearing that a witness, a SEAL medic, told him Gallagher "walked up without saying anything at all" and started stabbing the boy.

Navy prosecutors also say Gallagher posed for photos with the teen's body during a re-enlistment ceremony.

Gallagher pleaded not guilty in January to charges of premeditated murder and other offenses, including opening fire on crowds of Iraqi civilians and shooting a female and male in separate incidents. His trial is set for May 28.

His wife, Andrea Gallagher, said in a statement Saturday that she appreciates the efforts of Trump and the Congress members to release Gallagher while he awaits trial.

"As a wife and mother I want to personally thank President Trump for having mercy on my husband and our family by exercising not only compassion but common sense in this shameful travesty of justice we have faced for over 7 months," she said.

"My husband, children, myself and our family have suffered needlessly for so long and and this is a joyous moment in an otherwise very horrific nightmare."

D26DMtKXQAEx7J1.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
He killed an isis member nikka. He was 15 but they damn sure would behead one of ours In similar circumstances. He is a psycho cac that needs jail time but come the fukk on . This ain't the hill you wanna die on

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He comes from a fukked up family. Read this bullshyt excuse making editorial from his brother.

Navy SEAL hero Edward Gallagher is my brother. The charges couldn't be further from the truth | Opinion

I mean, you're talking:

Stabbing a teenage inmate to death

Posing for pics holding that inmate up by his hair in a later ceremony

Killing a man

Killing a woman

Shooting into crowds of civilians

Threatening other seals who were gonna report him

They're talking numerous incidents, it's not like it's just one witness telling on him, and the people telling on him are HIS OWN FELLOW SERVICEMEN. It's like cops, they ain't snitching on their own unless you really, really blatant about it.

But yeah, you his brother so you know what really went down even though you weren't even in the same country at the time. :gucci:

He killed an isis member nikka. Who the fukk cares. Free that nikka

It was a fukking child soldier, probably was forced to fight, and he was already locked up in custody.

The more shyt you say the more :mjpls: you been looking. :camby:

Daps
The next two years running up to the election are going to be quite a show, a spectacle of unabashedly right wing policy by a President and party who no longer feel they need to pretend their interests lie outside of remaking America into a white ethnostate. Democrats bear much of the blame, with their focus on charges of collusion that would have mattered little had they even been proven by Mueller. America feels very spooky at the moment. :francis:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I mean, you're talking:

Killing a man

Killing a woman

They're talking numerous incidents, it's not like it's just one witness telling on him, and the people telling on him are HIS OWN FELLOW SERVICEMEN. It's like cops, they ain't snitching on their own unless you really, really blatant about it.

But yeah, you his brother so you know what really went down even though you weren't even in the same country at the time. :gucci:

It was a fukking child soldier, probably was forced to fight, and he was already locked up in custody.

LMAO wtf I never said free that nikka :camby: u gotta come better if u gonna play the "dispute b low for daps" game cause I will challenge u every step of the way mother fukker

Daps
I mean, you're talking:

Killing a man

Killing a woman

So u mean to tell me Breh didnt look :mjpls: to you wit that outta shape white ass in his avi?

& ISIS is actually a very honorable name for yo gang considering yall kno yall history. :blessed:

Daps
He killed an isis member nikka. He was 15 but they damn sure would behead one of ours In similar circumstances. He is a psycho cac that needs jail time but come the fukk on . This ain't the hill you wanna die on

What is ISIS but the rage of a people bombed for decades that has been packaged as religious extremism by Western media? Considering what black people have been subject to for centuries, we have much to learn from these so-called "terrorists." fukk this murderous cac who wouldn't piss on you if you were burning and fukk Trump.:francis: