Trump Supporters React to Made up Trump Ad's (OMG Brilliant Video)

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You never know what's fake and what's real with a show like this, but I saw this the other night and I was dying. How can you be this dumb?

:merchant:

Some of these just truly defied logic. It didn't even sound like Trump's voice.

:deadmanny:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
You never know what's fake and what's real with a show like this, but I saw this the other night and I was dying. How can you be this dumb?

:merchant:

Some of these just truly defied logic. It didn't even sound like Trump's voice.

:deadmanny:
I believe it, we have some neighbors who are diehard trump supporters.. they would support the locked houses. Please god wash them all away quickly, they dont have any close proximity to reality anymore. Ranting about Obama somehow ruining their lives. They would be in so awe of this impersonator. "Thank you for calling, Mr Trump. The electric fence must happen" :mjlol:

I don't know what happened, but my theory is Sarah Palin warped what was acceptable so much, Trump is able to be a nominee. You can't even have a rational conversation about how a country moves forward. :mjcry:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Sarah Palin warped what was acceptable so much, Trump is able to be a nominee.
DUBYA WAS EXPLICITLY THE BEGINNING OF THE "I'm glad the president is a dummy like me" THING, REAGAN WAS PUBLICLY SENILE, AND FORD WAS KNOWN AS A DOOFUS, BROTHER!

无名的

Superstar
Daps
the fact that i dont know if this is real or scripted is a terrifying realization about our politics

I felt like it had to be real... the reactions seemed authentic and if they weren't, there can't be that deep of a pool of actors specializing in roles where they play an inbred racist hillbilly with few remaining firing neurons.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
PV1RY.gif