Trump vows to fight 'anti-white feeling' in the United States. His allies have a plan

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Agreed...but what trips me out is that there are BIGGER problems such as them not reproducing but they dont even focus on that..:heh: how they gonna retain control if they not making babies???
They have plans for that too. They openly talk about it if you know where to look.

They plan to roll back womens rights as well and basically force them back into a "traditional" role. Make it where women have no other options but to stay home and raise children. Also getting rid of abortion and making birth control illegal is part of this. It appears they really seem to want to popularize catholicism as a weapon to achieve this. A religion that ban contraceptives, divorce, and encourages birth as much as possible.

While black people discuss diaspora wars and gender wars this is what their biggest enemies are spending time discussing. It's a pathetic situation when you think about it.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
They have plans for that too. They openly talk about it if you know where to look.

They plan to roll back womens rights as well and basically force them back into a "traditional" role. Make it where women have no other options but to stay home and raise children. Also getting rid of abortion and making birth control illegal is part of this. It appears they really seem to want to popularize catholicism as a weapon to achieve this. A religion that ban contraceptives, divorce, and encourages birth as much as possible.

While black people discuss diaspora wars and gender wars this is what their biggest enemies are spending time discussing.

I've peeped that as well.

They've also been talking about getting rid of no fault divorce

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Exactly. This isn't purely some logical right and wrong issue for them . It is purely emotional actually. Their nose and faces get upturned if they see a black doctor or pilot. Not based on logical or rational thought but something very base that they might not even realize. They believe blacks regardless of individual accomplishment and merit do not belong in those places and they want them out. They feel this way in their bones and as I said it's so ingrained that they may not even be fully conscious of it. It's like seeing a giant shyt in the toilet. You're not thinking about why scientifically it's nasty or unsanitary. You're not thinking too much about it. You just have an almost a biological revulsion to the sight of it and this is how racist whites feel when they see black people outside of their "place". The arguments about affirmative action and DEI is just window dressing for this impulse of theirs.

I truly believe it's in a lot of their nature to be this way. Remember, they lived in Europe for centuries under a very defined hierarchy society. A king/nobility and peasant system. I truly believed despite the liberalisation of the west, this believe system hasn't completely left their blood. Even if they end up being part of the peasant class themselves. It just "feels right" to them and all the other bullshyt is just the veneer on that basic emotional feeling they have.

Reposting this.

Daps
All you have to do is listen to one wyte persons rant about DEI and know they're bitter. Because of things like DEI qualified blacks are taking the jobs they used to just give to average wyte people just off principle. Now they actually have to start competing and don't wanna grind so they want the old playbook back. The sad part is most DEI hires are typically overqualified for the position in the first place because we were always taught you have to be twice as better to even get in the door and they try to ignore that there's a reason that DEI was instituted in the first place

Let them tell it, DEI is any random black person getting hired. They never think a black person can be qualified, or be better than a white person.

Daps
White people aren’t the only ones against DEI
Affirmative action didn’t get repealed just because of white people
Muthafukkas so worried about white folks
When it’s the others that playing in your faces

That affirmative action case was created and funded by a white man, who used Asians as a front.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I've peeped that as well.

They've also been talking about getting rid of no fault divorce
Yep. The thing is that this is the type of shyt people hear about and it kind of pops up on their radar and then we move on. The thing is, the individuals behind these movements don't move on. They stay working to see their vision become reality.

On this particular topic, what really cemented what their views are for me is when this article came out that I read. Again, wasn't a huge story, but should be. Basically a secret elite cabal of white males from academics to billionaires who are prepping for a civil war in the future and it being a catalyst for drastic social changes they desire.

There was a university professor they mentioned who is a part of this group named Scott Yenor. That prompted me to look him up and I came across this opinion article where he is basically arguing that all sexual and gender norms instituted since the 60s need to be repealed. These people mean it.

Put simply: Civil rights law and related court decisions have criminalized the old sexual constitution. The Gloria Steinems and Hugh Hefners did not simply convince mainstream American society to discard the time-honored patterns. Our society was transformed because feminist ideas became compulsory, backed up by the threat of legal punishment for those who continued to act as if men and women were different.

Understandably, few wish to make such a blunt observation. Americans glorify civil rights laws and cheer the country’s battle for racial justice. But the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was not just about race. It also prohibited discrimination on the basis of sex. It thereby established the main mechanism for the public deconstruction of sex roles within the family. Since 1964, civil rights laws, infused with anti-discrimination ideas and propounded by interest groups and intellectuals, have reshaped sexual relations in America. Today’s basic assumptions about sex, sexual relations, gender, and family life are not the result of public persuasion or the triumph of feminism in the “marketplace of ideas.” They are the creatures of what Jennifer Roback Morse calls the sexual state, products of civil rights laws set in place decades ago.

I don't make it a habit to try and spread white supremacist rhetoric but I encourage people when they feel they have the stomach for it to read the "thinkers" writing in order to better understand your enemy. The people who say they N word and racially troll online are the useful idiots of people above them financially and intellectually. They are tools. Political thought/philosophical thought filters to people with power and influence who wish to listen who then buy the politicians who will carry out their will and rile up the less educated masses for action such as the racial trolls and mindless hate filled plebs.

Probably the best resource I think to get a good view of the thoughts beyond just "white surpremacy" that is driving the racist zeitgeist is probably this blog by Curtis Yarvin. A man who claims he personally tutored Peter Thiel and hinted he did the same thing with Elon Musk who are now using their bottomless wealth to fund politicians and movements to carry out their white surpemacy vision.

Last edited:
Daps
Agreed...but what trips me out is that there are BIGGER problems such as them not reproducing but they dont even focus on that..:heh: how they gonna retain control if they not making babies???
And Republicans are against IVF, which a lot of women need to have babies. That’s the only reason they repealed Roe vs Wade. It was to prevent white women from having abortions.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

So you have spoken a lot about “woke-ism” on college campuses. Polls show a majority of your supporters have expressed the belief that anti-white racism now represents a greater problem in the country than anti-Black racism. Do you agree?

Trump: Oh, I think that there is a lot to be said about that. If you look at the Biden Administration, they're sort of against anybody depending on certain views. They're against Catholics. They're against a lot of different people. They actually don't even know what they're against, but they're against a lot. But no, I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that can't be allowed either.

How would you address that as President?

Trump: I don't think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now. And education is being very unfair, and it's being stifled. But I don't think it's going to be a big problem at all. But if you look right now, there's absolutely a bias against white and that's a problem.
Does Trump even know that Biden is a devout Catholic who goes to church every Sunday for like the last 70 years or some shyt? :russ:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Yep. The thing is that this is the type of shyt people hear about and it kind of pops up on their radar and then we move on. The thing is, the individuals behind these movements don't move on. They stay working to see their vision become reality.

On this particular topic, what really cemented what their views are for me is when this article came out that I read. Again, wasn't a huge story, but should be. Basically a secret elite cabal of white males from academics to billionaires who are prepping for a civil war in the future and it being a catalyst for drastic social changes they desire.

There was a university professor they mentioned who is a part of this group named Scott Yenor. That prompted me to look him up and I came across this opinion article where he is basically arguing that all sexual and gender norms instituted since the 60s need to be repealed. These people mean it.

I don't make it a habit to try and spread white supremacist rhetoric but I encourage people when they feel they have the stomach for it to read the "thinkers" writing in order to better understand your enemy. The people who say they N word and racially troll online are the useful idiots of people above them financially and intellectually. They are tools. Political thought/philosophical thought filters to people with power and influence who wish to listen who then buy the politicians who will carry out their will and rile up the less educated masses for action such as the racial trolls and mindless hate filled plebs.

Probably the best resource I think to get a good view of the thoughts beyond just "white surpremacy" that is driving the racist zeitgeist is probably this blog by Curtis Yarvin. A man who claims he personally tutored Peter Thiel and hinted he did the same thing with Elon Musk who are now using their bottomless wealth to fund politicians and movements to carry out their white surpemacy vision.

Just an addendum, here is a recent blog post by the guy above who gives insight into what he thinks about the Israel Palestinian situation and will give you a preview of the thought process behind a future Trump presidency.

Tldr: modern liberal beliefs have hampered how war has been traditional fought. Israel doesn't need to kill less people, it needs to kill more and must be empowered to do so.

Voting is always a choice of lesser of two evils. Not just in the US. Rarely will you ever have a politician who you get agree with almost complete. That is rare. There are so many social issues and dynamics it would be rare for them to match 6our position on all of them. That is why it should be a strategic process. An administration that will encourage death and destruction versus one that should do more to stop it but is falling short is always the worse choice. As an adult, you have to make a strategic choice and pick your best option.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And Republicans are against IVF, which a lot of women need to have babies. That’s the only reason they repealed Roe vs Wade. It was to prevent white women from having abortions.

Agreed they know they're pop numbers are declining they're getting big desperate to push back the clock... :francis:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of it is going to trickle down to targeting the Israelites in the street. They don’t like them out preaching in the streets.