Trump vows to fight 'anti-white feeling' in the United States. His allies have a plan

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This greasy orange man will saying any level of horse shyt to get elected. What anti white feeling … he needs to look into that anti black feeling.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If they can't control you and your destiny, they feel they are losing power.

This is fascism 101. Very völkisch of them.
Forth Reich but with white identifying Jewish people as well...

Agreed...but what trips me out is that there are BIGGER problems such as them not reproducing but they dont even focus on that..:heh: how they gonna retain control if they not making babies???

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
White people aren’t the only ones against DEI
Affirmative action didn’t get repealed just because of white people
Muthafukkas so worried about white folks
When it’s the others that playing in your faces
Affirmative action got repealed because white folk bankrolled the lawsuit and fill the federal courts. The Asian kid was used as a pawn.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Agreed...but what trips me out is that there are BIGGER problems such as them not reproducing but they dont even focus on that..:heh: how they gonna retain control if they not making babies???
Sterilization...

But for real though, they put off having kids but want to chant 1488. They have the audacity to get mad at other races for having kids. Maybe that's why they want to ban abortions, or maybe they'll just decide Indians are caucasians to help pad their numbers.

Entelechy

Rookie
Daps
Was there a follow up question?

So you have spoken a lot about “woke-ism” on college campuses. Polls show a majority of your supporters have expressed the belief that anti-white racism now represents a greater problem in the country than anti-Black racism. Do you agree?

Trump: Oh, I think that there is a lot to be said about that. If you look at the Biden Administration, they're sort of against anybody depending on certain views. They're against Catholics. They're against a lot of different people. They actually don't even know what they're against, but they're against a lot. But no, I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that can't be allowed either.

How would you address that as President?

Trump: I don't think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now. And education is being very unfair, and it's being stifled. But I don't think it's going to be a big problem at all. But if you look right now, there's absolutely a bias against white and that's a problem.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No, he won't. 100% guarantee. :duck::russell:

The West been acting like Satan to the rest of the world for centuries, it's time for their just rewards. Trump ain't changing that, the Alt-Right ain't changing that. Laws aren't changing that. No one is changing that. And this is coming from someone who wants him to beat Biden in November.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I love the twists that election season brings us.. shyt is straight up like a soap opera.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching The Rise of Hitler on PBS. Very similar rhetroic in 1920's Germany in terms of the victim complex and scapegoating. It is laughable to suggest whites are under attack in anyway in America or any other western country. Watching the Hitler documentary it struck me how much of his rise was down to passionate whining. However, what is even more scary is how large masses of people can be led so easily.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
You're not gonna win election by pandering to white people only. A lot of white people despise MAGA.

One of the reasons why trump won in 2016 is because he convinced a lot of gullible non-white people to vote for his sorry ass.
Totally agree. However, the taboo of supporting Trump in the open isn't as strong as it was in 2016.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I've been watching The Rise of Hitler on PBS. Very similar rhetroic in 1920's Germany in terms of the victim complex and scapegoating. It is laughable to suggest whites are under attack in anyway in America or any other western country. Watching the Hitler documentary it struck me how much of his rise was down to passionate whining. However, what is even more scary is how large masses of people can be led so easily.
I watched them too and agree.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
The only thing was that Hitler was in his 30’s, Trump is in his 70’s and could die at any moment. If that’s any consolation.