HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sarah Sanders, Raj Shah planning to depart the White House

Another 1!

Trump the best thing to happen to white supremacist:mjlol:

How yall nikkahs so quiet??? I talk about Trump everytime I get around a crowd of white people (not that often) and it is usually them agreeing with me heavy:skip: or them squirming and juezling:blessed: out of the fact they put him and support white supremacist Neanderthals.

What a time to be alive! His presidency feels better than Obama's, it's an absolute shyte show:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hate that ogre faced manbearpig bytch.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I question how anybody can fulfill their duties as Press Secretary in that administration. Sean Spicer looked like hell before he bounced. Sanders always looked bad, but there's only so much any one person can take being scrutinized in the midst of lying and spinning facts.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I question how anybody can fulfill their duties as Press Secretary in that administration. Sean Spicer looked like hell before he bounced. Sanders always looked bad, but there's only so much any one person can take being scrutinized in the midst of lying and spinning facts.

Breeeh! They look beat down! Even the Mooch went nuts and started ranting after like 1 week.

Spinning Trumps lies and stupidity and then being told you are a moron by Trump after you finish doing it:mjlol:. What a slow death:lolbron: think of the worst job you ever had with the stupidest, rudest boss and mulitply it by "Make America Great Again":russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
According to reports. his administration has the highest turnover rate in modern history. Dude's on his 3rd national security advisor, 2nd press secretary, 2nd FBI director, 2nd secretary of state, 2nd chief of staff, 2nd National Security Agency Director, plus he had 4 different communications director and that spot (just like mad other positions) has been vacant since March.

Look at this departure list from last month. All of that in 17 months.
https://i.imgur.com/20pCf2A.jpg