#TrumpSet, This Video is for You

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Keith Olbermann uses a lot of hyperbole most times, but he raises some pretty good points IMO...

A person who's supposedly a "baby Christian" tweets a link to an [old] documentary *about himself* on Christmas Day is not a normal person. :merchant:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's right comparing trump to john edwards and anthony weiner.

just like they had hidden, but very severe character flaws. trump is the same.

the point of this video is for people to put serious thought and consideration to the strong likelihood that not only is the above true, but he probably has very serious personality and mental disorders. all the signs are there. it could result in him making horrible flippant decisions with dangerous consequences. it may result in him being impeached. when and if that time comes don't fight it, just agree to move quickly and get him out of the way.

main challenge is pence is only an improvement in that he's more sane and not a pathological narcissist that cares more about himself than the job or the country.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:russell: More smug condescending liberal gibberish....These are the same people who cheered and stumped for Bill clinton who had a FAR more serious problem...they knew it when he was governor of AR..they helped cover it up and they helped cover it up and keep him from being investigated and impeached

and lets look at Olbermann himself with his history of making hyperbolic videos that get him into trouble...does he have a problem? like this one that likely ended his MSNBC career

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Everyone has their idiosyncrasies and until they interfere with our job performance then they are not a problem. This is beyond petty. I found it a problem when Obama said that always naked and gyrating Lewinski on my gown Beyonce was a role model to his young impressionable girls (and America's little girls by proxy). A great performer yes but role model? And amongst other things but never attacked his character or put together clips of the stuff I don't agree with.

Also as far as Trump sending Merry Christmas cards of himself and featuring himself, could be that he doesn't want to pimp the family man image like many politicians do, he is about business and running the US corporation. Just speculation but nothing to judge him on.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
2432476-6585431498-micha.gif

These people still don't get it.

PoppyCorn710

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
The only person who will ever be able to separate Trump from his supporters is Trump. No amount of listicles, rage-videos, celebrity commentary or butthurt is going to do it. Besides, you won't know how people really feel until after his first 100 days or even the midterms.

The left needs to focus on deciding whether they are dumping whites as a constituency for good or just in national elections and make a plan to win back at least 3 states. Anything other than that is just a waste of time and energy and frankly makes you all look foolish. Election is over, he won.