https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
"Wrap that nikka up like a package"
raekwon-dead-o.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm pretty sure one of the most important things legal gun owners and classes teach is to never pull out your weapon unless it's to take down a clear an immediate threat. If you're pulling your gun out it should be to shoot something.
That's exactly what they teach in CHL class. They over emphasize this and for good reason.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
More then likely he expressed sadness because he was on camera.

And it's good for business to seem remorseful after bodying someone.

It's real for people to kill even when they want blood and be haunted by the act. Ghosts chase you to your grave sometimes.

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe my man had the audacity to go in there dual wielding on some Chow Yung Fat shyt. Then took his eyes off a LEGIT shooter who probably been firing guns since Nixon was in office. Sad, fukked up way to throw away your life.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
the way he got slumped so fast made me wonder what kind of gun it was.

there's nothing wrong with intruder not feeling remorse for killing someone in self defense.

it doesn't mean he has a mental illness.

of course it's not good to kill people but it happens anyway.

when you threaten the life of another your own life loses its value, so as recompense after attempting to take such a life, you should die. it's the universal law of balance. what goes around comes around.

the gun owner dispensed justice.
shot placement. he was aiming upper body, chest/neck area prob hit his spine somewhere on one of those shots. looks like he had a glock tho. not sure the caliber.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
A friend of mine works at a gun store, all the employees carry, the owner encourages it just incase something jumps off.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
shot placement. he was aiming upper body, chest/neck area prob hit his spine somewhere on one of those shots. looks like he had a glock tho. not sure the caliber.

Yep looked to be a glock 21. 45 acp to the central nervous system will really fukk up your day. :wow: