1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
60a69463-15d5-4d5c-8a5c-062d6cd4c90d-large16x9_SuperBowlBroncosPa_PARK1.jpg

gettyimages-508991510.jpg

Still basking in the glow, brehs, still basking in the muthafukkin glow

james-brown-crying-o.gif

shyt is surreal, somebody pinch me. :ohlawd: Nobody believed. Nobody. :wow: They said it was fukking impossible BUT

qC9QRe.gif

We got the muthafukking juice now :demonic::lawd::blessed:

CazuGmmWAAQy_wp.0.0.png

8697bb9b-a79e-4c49-84b8-d0d98868e432_400.jpg

A milli, a milli, a milli :ohlawd:

Bronco, brehs, it's my astute pleasure to remind you that our Super Bowl-winning Denver Broncos are champions of the worllllllllllldddddddddddddd!! :salute:

Defense was all-time great brehs. Can we keep them together, though? :ld:

What do we have to do to repeat? :lupe:

1. Peyton got to retire...it's just time for the sheriff to walk away
2. Franchise or sign Von to a long-term deal--no way you let him walk
3. Sign Brock (or franchise him if Von gets a deal)--he did enough and I think he'll he better
4. Might have to let D. Ware go even though I don't want to at all :to:
5. Try to sign some combo, if not all :ohlawd: of Malik Jackson, Trevathan, and Brandon Marshall
6. Address the O-line through the draft/free agency
7. Try to renegotiate Clady's deal

What y'all got??

Last edited:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
It's gonna be hard as hell to repeat. Priority #1 sign Von. Tag his ass I don't give a fukk. Von can not leave Denver. Offer Brocka Flocka a deal similar to Foles. 2 year, 25 mil, 14 guaranteed. If he don't accept it, fukk outta here :camby: I'll gladly accept RG3.

Out of Malik and Trevathan, Trev is the weak link. Good interior lineman are hard to come by. Worst case scenario we lose them both and we draft a lineman in the first and Davis / Nelson step up at MLB. Place a 2nd Rd tender on B. Marsh / CJ and pray to Jesus that no one bites.

Restructure Clady and get a guard in free agency and we should be good on the line. Clady/Garcia/Paradis/Vasquez/Sambrailo doesn't look too bad on paper :ehh:

I'm torn on D. Ware :to: On one end we have Ray and Barrett in the cut on the other end Von plays much better w/ him in due to teams not being able to double team him.

Add in KC still being good and Raiders on the come up. shyt gone be tough next year. :francis:

Daps
Wishfully I would hope to keep the entire starting defense intact for another run, but it's inevitable we lie a couple guys. Too much money to go around.

- Manning Retires
- Clady takes significant pay cut or cut
- Ware takes a pay cut or cut
- Let Hillman walk

- resign or Franchise tag Von
- resign Malik Jackson
- 1st Round Tender Brandon Marshall
- offer Brock no more than $10 million a year. If someone else wants to do that more power to them. I'm fine with RG3 or another retread until we can groom or get our guy. We won the superbowl with zero QB play.
- Find starting caliber running back (hoping Arian Foster gets cut)

I think we lose either Travathean or Jackson. Hoping we can keep both. But unlikely. Todd Davis or drafting another inside backer can help stop the bleeding there.

I'd go all out to keep the defense together. Draft all offense if need be. Gotta try to give these guy one or two more runs as a unit.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ware, Jackson, and Trevathan are gone. Wolfe got Jackson's money, Stingray is Ware's replacement and they'll draft or sign a cheaper LB than what Danny will want.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wishfully I would hope to keep the entire starting defense intact for another run, but it's inevitable we lie a couple guys. Too much money to go around.

- Manning Retires
- Clady takes significant pay cut or cut
- Ware takes a pay cut or cut
- Let Hillman walk

- resign or Franchise tag Von
- resign Malik Jackson
- 1st Round Tender Brandon Marshall
- offer Brock no more than $10 million a year. If someone else wants to do that more power to them. I'm fine with RG3 or another retread until we can groom or get our guy. We won the superbowl with zero QB play.
- Find starting caliber running back (hoping Arian Foster gets cut)

I think we lose either Travathean or Jackson. Hoping we can keep both. But unlikely. Todd Davis or drafting another inside backer can help stop the bleeding there.

I'd go all out to keep the defense together. Draft all offense if need be. Gotta try to give these guy one or two more runs as a unit.
Hell no unless he starts eating meat again (:dame:)

Foster's been Mr. Glass since changing his diet.

If Derrick Henry is there at 31 Elway pretty much has to pick him, IMO.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Y'all need upgrades at RB and TE, that's for sure :jbhmm:
Call me crazy but I think we're ok at those positions. I think Virgil should get more opportunities and we should develop the other young guns at the TE spot. I liked CJ and Hillman as our RBs. I think they would have been better this year with more consistency from the O line and better efficiency in the passing game. I realize we may lose Hillman (hopefully he stays) but there's always decent RBs available via the draft or free agency. We have more pressing needs we need to address on the lines--I'd rather we build there.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ware, Jackson, and Trevathan are gone. Wolfe got Jackson's money, Stingray is Ware's replacement and they'll draft or sign a cheaper LB than what Danny will want.

I'm afraid of this happening as well. If I had my choice of only signing one, it would be Malik. I'd be sad to see Ware walk but we do have Shaq and Shane in the cut. Malik was unreal this year and last. He'll probably clean up in free agency though. And rightfully so. fukk.

We did it when no one else really thought we would. And we won it all pretty much how I've always dreamed of doing so. With a special D. I played safety in college and my whole life preferred D to O. Watching this defense of ours perform so consistently all year had me proud as fukk. And then to see them ball out on the grandest of stages...

:mjcry:

Everything you guys as my Broncos brehs have said about the off-season is exactly how I feel.

Pretty god damn good fan base we have.

:salute: