Overall

Entrance%2B2.gif

Pretty much this dude is first ballot

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall 10. I dont think hes a 10 charisma/star power/presence wise, but his match catalog is so strong he's still a 10.

Ring-10. He was so GOATly in like late 02-03. Eddie and Benoits matches may have had better selling or made more sense, but Kurt just made everything look so good on a level probably beyond anyone ever, at that time. His later E run and TNA run were also great.

Charisma/star power- 9. The gold medal is a lot of this. It gives him a lot of presence and legitimacy that he might not otherwise have. Without it he'd definetely feel like less of a star than Goldberg, Taker, Austin. Because I can think of at least 10 guys with more charisma/star power, I cant give him a 10.

Mic-10. Great at comedy, but could also be vicious/aggressive and sell a big match.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Angle is a 8 and here's why. He was very good at comedy heel promos. But he got pushed to the top and it took alot of favors for e everything to work out for him..like it did with Lesnar. Hes not in top 5 mic workers at all...doesnt have enough money promos across the board.

Angle is a very good spot worker. He borrowed from Benoits style but could never match his intensity and carrying ability. Wasn't as good as seller either as the farce from WM 21 proved..it just got ridiculous at one point...Summerslam 01 was out of hand too. He had too matches in TNA of course...Joe and Styles, etc.

Classic moments? He has stand out stuff that many find funny. Natural charisma out the yin yang. Does the guitar segment resonate me like Jake the Snake calling out Macho and the cobra biting him? Hell nah:laugh: Does the team up with Edge and Christian necessary? I guess it was to protect them all at the time but it wa s a irritating part of the show and things like the Dangerous Alliance shyts on it. Easily. He's an 8. He learned this about as fast anyone ever did(Rock, Shelton, Lesnar) but he was never the best at any point. Never drew a lick. So he damn sure isn't ultra elite.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
im actually surprised to see no one mentioned his match with shane mcmahon...a spotfest but gotdamn what a spotfest....sick bumps took all around in this brawl..shane had a death wish with how many times he was dropped on his head :huhldup:

My favorite match from him honestly. Yes, even over matches with Benoit, Eddie, Rey, and HBK

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Some great matches
Desmond Wolfe vs. Kurt Angle, TNA Final Resolution 2009, 3 Degrees of Pain

Kurt Angle vs Mr Anderson, TNA Lockdown 2010, Cage Match

Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles, TNA Impact 1/4/2010, TNA World Title Match

Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe, TNA Turning Point 2006

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Come on..lol. In the ring? That wasn't his style. He was becoming a suplex spot guy all too much.
In the ring yeah, dude was an in ring psycho.

Eddie had to pull out all the stops to beat him at WM20.

Dude made going toe to toe with The Undertaker not look like anything to worry about.

His whole ECW run he took that shyt up to the next level. He was in Shamrock's "zone" 24/7