tSc Our Next Stop Is Ohio: What's Next For The Judgement Day 😈 And The All Mighty 👊🏿 Returns...WWE Monday Night Raw January 16, 2023

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Shes a WWE superstar who wrestles on Smackdown
Both shows are pushing toward Royal rumble.

If there was a Royal rumble thread, I'd have posted it there.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Been watching some of his interviews. Seems like a good guy

I’d like a face off against Lashley at the rumble

He's been campaigning since at last year for a WWE Royal Rumble return and or a match against The All Mighty Bobby Lashley. Though I'm not a fan, I respect his commitment to keep trying

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
be nice if posters stop shyt posting, idk why people want to see Masters back in WWE, let alone the Ple Royal Rumble but it ain't happening. He was a mid card talent at best in his Prime.
It would be a cool one off IMO

The Rumble is always good for nostalgia one offs like Carlito or hurricane.. shyt, it’s how MVP got back into WWE. It was originally supposed to be a one off surprise and he ended up sticking

I don’t think anyone wants a full on Masters return, but for a cool lil moment why not?

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
It would be a cool one off IMO

The Rumble is always good for nostalgia one offs like Carlito or hurricane.. shyt, it’s how MVP got back into WWE. It was originally supposed to be a one off surprise and he ended up sticking

I don’t think anyone wants a full on Masters return, but for a cool lil moment why not?
No

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
WShFi0H.jpg

Trill