Overall Rating

• Total voters

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
In the last evaluation, The Shield got a score of 7.61.

TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #3: The Shield

nWo Wolfpac: 7.65 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #1: nWo Wolfpac
Young Bucks: 6.88 TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #2: Young Bucks

If people have any requests for future tag teams/stables you want to see evaluated, let me know. I'll have one evaluated for each week every Thursday. The leaderboard is updated every 5 threads so it's never too late to vote for previous threads.

For Thread #5, it will be Main Event Mafia.

Pending Requests: Dudley Boyz, The Flock/Raven's Nest, Steiner Brothers, The Outsiders, APA, Nation of Domination, Edge & Christian, Evolution, Filthy Animals, Mean Street Posse, Kronik, Dangerous Alliance, Original nWo, The Nexus, Miz and Morrison, New Age Outlaws, Too Cool, Hart Foundation (tag), Hart Foundation (stable), The Rockers, Midnight Express (Lane & Eaton), Four Horsemen, The Magnificent Seven, The Natural Born Thrillers, Doom, Road Warriors, The Usos, America's Most Wanted, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, Bullet Club (AJ Styles-led version), Kaz and Daniels, Hardy Boyz, Dungeon of Doom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13GBdTB.jpg

iSmwHUp.jpg

Major Accomplishments

North Carolina Wrestling Association
NCWA Tag Team Championship (1x, mid-2015)

How would you rate Meng & The Barbarian as a tag team using a scale of 1-10 based on these criteria:

-Chemistry
-Impact
-Did the team enhance the profiles of the members and prove beneficial for their career paths?
-Promo Work
-In-Ring Skills

Last edited:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chemistry: 7
They gel great to me as a team with The Barbarian being the big man of the team & the one to do moves off the top turnbuckle. Meng being the tougher, uncontrollable one.

Impact /Promo Work: 6
Them being foreign kinda hindered them because they weren't on the mic much so all they really had to rely on besides Jimmy Hart was their in-ring work. Not to mention, the way WCW was ran, there was no way they could advance outside of the tag team division & Hardcore division as singles.

In-ring Skills: 8
Between WCW & WWF they were almost always together whether it was in The Heenan Family or The Dungeon Of Doom so they were very familiar with each other & it showed in the ring. They put on great matches with Harlem Heat, The Outsiders, The Horsemen, etc. Side note, I used to get amped up as a kid when they got to Clubberin. LOL!!!

Overall, I'd say 7.5 pushing 8. They were very underrated. Should've at least held the WCW tag titles 3 times.