TSC's BWIW Consolation Bracket Final 4 Contest (Closed)

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
y'all remember how we did on the last prediction contest right? aight well we gon do it again son :myman:

also to move the tourney along faster the polls will now be posted on Thursdays along with the other days :mjgrin:

here's the updated bracket after the wildcard round

i1sUT29.png

for those that missed the last contest the rules are simple... predict which four ladies make the semifinals and PM your picks so it doesn't affect votes, whoever guesses all four correctly will win the contest and if it's more than one person i'll do a drawing to determine the two winners

both the winners will get a 3 month WWE Network card which would let you watch the rumble and WM 36 for free
1vL4mZl.png

the contest will be open til this Monday 10/28 so get your picks in before then, good luck brehs :salute:

@AvadaKadaBreh @AlabasterJones @Yung Pharaoh @boriquaking @Chef Mello @Tres Leches @Namikaze @TOAD99 @WHolla09 @TBdaGhost @3Rivers @TheGreatShowtime @Evil genius Jay @mrken12 @Norrin Radd @Dog Based Gremlin @Superkick Party @Cycloneon @Mack de la Rocha @jerniebert @Dog Based Gremlin @Linc

Entrants
1. @TBdaGhost
2. @TheGreatShowtime
3. @AlabasterJones
4. @JQ Legend
5. @Kid Kash
6. @tj_bronson
7. @Chef Mello
8. @WHolla09
9. @TOAD99
10. @Evil genius Jay
11. @Tres Leches
12. @3Rivers
13. @Yung Pharaoh
14. @2 Cold Taurus

Last edited:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one is going to be a hell of lot harder than the first one. Actually got to think about this one after seeing how people voted through the rounds lol

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@Evil genius Jay got your picks you're added breh

only one more day left so get y'alls picks in cause this is closing before we start the bracket tomorrow

to add some extra fukkery i'm throwing in my own final 4 picks and joining the contest :mjgrin:

Sasha Banks
Stacy Keibler
Io Shirai
Naomi