TSC’s BWIW Consolation Bracket Finals | Sasha Banks vs. Naomi (Dawn Marie tossed in the bushes)

Pick the 2 baddest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Why would I be furious? I been said you rigged the whole thing? You know you allowing aliases to vote multiple times. Once Naomi wins this round, you will think of another way to win the whole thing.

how bout you explain how it would even be possible to rig these polls?

you think i secretly have 70+ alias accounts like some Berniewood Hogan type fukkery?
full

then you think i'd have Naomi lose the first round, create a whole new bracket just so she can win every matchup by TKO blowouts then go on to almost lose the finals but end up winning by 1 or 2 votes? :mjlol:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
how bout you explain how it would even be possible to rig these polls?

you think i secretly have 70+ alias accounts like some Berniewood Hogan type fukkery?
full

then you think i'd have Naomi lose the first round, create a whole new bracket just so she can win every matchup by TKO blowouts then go on to almost lose the finals but end up winning by 1 or 2 votes? :mjlol:

That guy is a complete and utter loser who lacks any semblance of basic logic or reasoning. Low key he might be on the spectrum :skip: Imagine getting this upset over a truly meaningless contest

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That guy is a complete and utter loser who lacks any semblance of basic logic or reasoning. Low key he might be on the spectrum :skip: Imagine getting this upset over a truly meaningless contest
Imagine being a certified pedo like yourself and thinking it’s okay.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

wouldn't be surprised if he is, dude thinks i'm arranging Montreal Screwjob type shenanigans with polls about fine wrestling chicks :heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how come Ivory aint make the tournament?? that's one of the best nostalgia picks you could have.

not sure how naomi only won by 3 votes. but then again, this is the same board that voted Kierra Hogan to an 0-2 record.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
how come Ivory aint make the tournament?? that's one of the best nostalgia picks you could have.

not sure how naomi only won by 3 votes. but then again, this is the same board that voted Kierra Hogan to an 0-2 record.

nah Kiera went 1-1, she beat Hania then lost to Torrie

also i don't think Ivory got any nominations in the OG tourney thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nah Kiera went 1-1, she beat Hania then lost to Torrie

also i don't think Ivory got any nominations in the OG tourney thread

there was an OG tourney??

who were the faqs doing all the nominating??