Supporter
Daps
pouTu5Q.png

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I was just listening to Wrestling Observer radio and they said that Survivor Series still got 100,000 ppv buys even tho it was a free on the network :mindblown:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The house show was pretty good. Bad News Barrett came out and asked if we wanted him to wrestle but he said he only works in cities like NY, Paris etc.. git him some good heat from the crowd. I'm guessing he should be back any time. Rusev and Reigns had a pretty good match that ended in a DQ when Rusev hit him with the U.S. belt. TV doesn't do Lana justice at all :ohlawd: I'll post some picks Sat afternoon and that goes double for Naomi. She wrestled in a six diva Santa's Helpers match, it was her along with Nattie & Charlotte vs Summer Rae, Cameron and Sasha Banks. Only other NXT'er to get some shine was Tyler Breeze who worked a tag match with Titus and Swoggle against Los Matadores. You brehs may wanna stop reading here because there was a Triple Threat Tag Match for #1 contenders to the belts. It was The Dust Bros. vs Cesaro and Tyson vs The New Day. Either John Bena recruited them to be in his Blood set or they're gonna be wearing red from now on. It was Xavier and Kofi but Big E was out there with a red rag in his back pocket. Main Event was Bray vs Ambrose in a Chicago Street Fight that went about the same as the televised ones.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hogan as GM on Smackdown was kinda entertaining

Finally called Lana Sister, thus proving Hannibal Burress wrong lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hogan as GM on Smackdown was kinda entertaining

Finally called Lana Sister, thus proving Hannibal Burress wrong lol

I might be an idiot or it was because of that pic of Hogan back in the gym a couple posts above but I swear I thought he was gonna fight Rusev for the US Championship. :deadrose:

And that Naomi/Alicia fight was :ohlawd:.