Tucker Carlson out here CAC'n again...

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Tucker Carlson is a charlatan and a White supremacist.

He pretends he "hates the elites" while he is one of the elites.

Fox News is a propaganda machine, literally helping promulgate White supremacist rhetoric.

For Tucker, white supremacy as a problem is a hoax because it is the expected order of things. The hoax isn’t white supremacy itself, it’s that (mainstream) society would see negatives from white supremacy.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Tucker Carlson is a charlatan and a White supremacist.

He pretends he "hates the elites" while he is one of the elites.

Fox News is a propaganda machine, literally helping promulgate White supremacist rhetoric.
I got no clue if he part of the elites or not
But you can be a white supremacist & be an elite & be a white supremacist & not be an elite.

Them Charlestville nazis werent elites.

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
lol I love when tucker tries to squeeze in leftist rhetoric in the middle of these rants. he's a longtime defender of the elites

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got no clue if he part of the elites or not
But you can be a white supremacist & be an elite & be a white supremacist & not be an elite.

Them Charlestville nazis werent elites.
His stepmother is the heiress to the Swanson fortune, and he went to boarding/day school his whole life before attending Trinity, his dad was a US ambassador and news spokesperson.

And I'm talking about his rhetoric: he purposely mixed populist anti-elite rhetoric in with his racist and xenophobic ramblings. The point is to appeal to those susceptible to white supremacy on all fronts.

And White supremacy inherently supports wealthy whites.