Tulsi Gabbard says Obama funding terrorists

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we like to have at least some standards here. People aren't going to waste their time watching infowars garbage.

If you think what she had to say was the issue then either pull the direct video from C-Span or the transcript.

But since all you said was Tulsi's right it's got to stop with a "you sure" smiley I'm confident you're only here to troll.

Take this 1 star, this negative, and welcome to the ignore list.

:lolbron: wow this guy really dosent want to talk about it:bryan:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Oh OK thats what we're doing in syria?, savings syrians? Well why do syrians overwhelmingly support Assad?
So...What's up with Obama funding terrorists?

Your agenda and the woman in the second youtube video you've shared whoever she's supposed to be is as clear as day.
You're not interested in facts or discussing the issue you just want your opinions confirmed.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your agenda and the woman in the second youtube video you've shared whoever she's supposed to be is as clear as day.
You're not interested in facts or discussing the issue you just want your opinions confirmed.

my bad i forgot u only believe don lemon, ok for the sake of argument lets say your right and Assad killed all these people, you still think its a good idea to arm terrorists to take care of it? cause after the terrorists take over the country we gonna have to take out terrorists right?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how is this obama's problem again? perhaps this should be addressed to president twitter fingers and his dad bannon. i recall him saying he's the only one that can fix the problems of the world. :skip:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is this obama's problem again? perhaps this should be addressed to president twitter fingers and his dad bannon. i recall him saying he's the only one that can fix the problems of the world. :skip:

he's out of office of course its not his problem anymore, but he does deserve some blame SINCE HE IS THE CAUSE OF IT, jeez guys

as for what Trumps gonna do we'll see, but he has critizied hillary for arming terrorists so im watching him close on this

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
my bad i forgot u only believe don lemon, ok for the sake of argument lets say your right and Assad killed all these people, you still think its a good idea to arm terrorists to take care of it? cause after the terrorists take over the country we gonna have to take out terrorists right?

I don't watch CNN and apparently you're going to paint everyone in Syria other than the government as terrorists. Like I said there's nothing to discuss with you.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's out of office of course its not his problem anymore, but he does deserve some blame SINCE HE IS THE CAUSE OF IT, jeez guys

as for what Trumps gonna do we'll see, but he has critizied hillary for arming terrorists so im watching him close on this
so do you care about the plight of the syrian people or just locking up barack hussein obama?

and do you agree with drumpf locking out the syrian refugees? you do realize him and his bff putin are planning a sleepover to play thumbwar and make matching "defeat isis" bracelets. doesn't sound like your tactic of watching him close is going to achieve your goal. i suggest you try jumping the white house fence to bring attention to this issue. good luck.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has to stop? Do you want us to completely withdraw from Syria? If we pull out are you okay knowing that Russia is not going to pull out?

What has to stop is the United States arming the same terrorists groups that that are killing our soldiers. I dont know why you acting so stupid

As for withdrawing from Syria, how many actual troops do we even have there? Remember were arming terrorists to fight this war for us.

US to send 250 more US troops to Syria to fight ISIS

this is about the only thing I could find saying how many troops are in Syria this was back in April it says bout 300. We aint spartans we can pull out.

Dont give a fukk bout Russia

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I respect her for saying that the regime change policy is a disaster. She's a veteran who is tired of tax payer money going to wars. That's great especially in Congress.

But she's shillin' a bit too hard for Assad... she never even criticizes the guy.

And her connections to the BJP and Modi :mjpls:
Pretty much how I feel...

Its one thing to have a particular stance. Yet another to take secret missions to said places when you're supposedly a representative of a US state.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so do you care about the plight of the syrian people or just locking up barack hussein obama?

and do you agree with drumpf locking out the syrian refugees? you do realize him and his bff putin are planning a sleepover to play thumbwar and make matching "defeat isis" bracelets. doesn't sound like your tactic of watching him close is going to achieve your goal. i suggest you try jumping the white house fence to bring attention to this issue. good luck.

Look i aint in Syria but from what i hear the Syrians overwhelmingly support Assad, and that makes sense. Put yourself in their shoes would you rather be lead by Assad or ISIS?

funny how everybodys up in arms about banning Syrians for 90 days, but no ones concerned about us KILLING them. the reality is we created a terrorist problem over there so inviting them in our country isnt a good idea right now. Obama did the same thing for 6 months in 2011 and mainstream media didnt care, so you didnt care

So Trump teaming up with Putin to get rid of ISIS is a somehow a bad thing? And Trump has discussed this issue