Tupac associate Artemus Gordon responds to Andre Rison’s interview on Art of Dialogue

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Andre Rison, you Sir are a liar. It’s bad now. I owe @rawdogg25 an apology because he told Me MONTHS ago what your play was and I let it go because I thought you wouldn’t continue to have the temerity to try to sell Me and everyone else these “Double Whoppers w/ Cheese” about the goings on between you, Lisa and PAC which were NON-existent!!!!!!!!! PAC NEVER TOUCHED YOUR GIRL WHICH YOU AND I BOTH KNOW FOR A FACT! Yes she was OBSESSED with him BUT she was the ONE HE DID NOT WANT! He felt she had some screws loose and it unsettled him. You like them type of Women, PAC DID NOT! @c.jay.t or @s.o.l.a.r.panel will 2nd that motion. From PAC’s mouth and I quote, “I’m crazy BUT she’s crazier than Me and she makes Me nervous!” The Man who mixed your Breeze while you were together with Lisa is in the bottom portion of the photo with the Black bandana on but hey you knew that already and know he’s “likes to fight guy” and if you confronted him you’d end up with a well whupped a**! I didn’t think you’d stoop low enough on @theartofdialogue to say that Lisa burned down your house because of PAC. That is utterly disgusting. What you and I both know was she was disgusted with your dirty ____ that kept producing churrens in her and sending her to the clinic. STOP THE CAP DRE!!! Lying on dead people isn’t cool. But I surmise you still have child supports in arrears to pay so you have to get it how you live but you ain’t a got to lie to kick it!

Thanks,

THE MANAGEMENT