Tupac was a snitch! Fact.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.I.P Stretch!
YOUR SOMALI LOVER WAS,IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SNITCH!!!!!!!!!! MOTHERfukk DIDDY,U fukkING FAGGGOT faq BOY 4 LIFE!!!!! bytch ass nikka has been slerping on the somali cum ever since the :hamster: dayz!!!!!!! go listen 2 your Snitch Diddy Forever cd and go jerk off in some corner u fukking hershey highway riding BATI BWOY :scust:records groupie fossi!!!!!

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I heard he was light skinned, stocky with a Haitian accent
Jewelery, fast cars and he's known for flashing (What's his name???)
Listen while I take you back (nikka SAY HIS NAME!) and lace this rap
A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
nikka, picture what he said, and did I mention
Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchman, in due time
I know you bytch nikkas is listenin, The World Is Mine
Set me up, wet me up, nikkas stuck me up
Heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up

so...this?? is not considered snitching??? well...ok thanks for clearing that up.
shyt sound like he was rappin to a police sketch artist giving the nikka description and everything:pachaha:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
U can call it snitching, dry snitching, whatever u want

tumblr_m0pkiqbzKY1rpg2cxo3_500.gif

I call it a nikka having balls to go at the dudes who set him up, dropping names and everything...too bad this generation is full of soft ass subliminal dissing fake tough guys

Pac was on wax, blasting at known gangsters, who actually were informants

I call it declaring war on fukk nikkas

That's my black panther offspring, no fukks given favorite rapper :mjcry:

OP, show some respect to Don Killuminati .... u fukk nikka :birdman:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MTV: What followed was a cross-country tour of courtrooms and jail houses: 10 days in a Michigan prison for assaulting a fellow rapper with a baseball bat (April 5, 1993); an arrest for allegedly shooting two off-duty Atlanta police officers, in which charges were eventually dropped (October 31, 1993); and sexual abuse, sodomy — both, allegedly, against a fan — and weapons charges in New York City (November 18, 1993). The day before he was convicted of sex abuse in New York, Tupac was shot five times in the lobby of a Times Square recording studio. The crime was officially classified as a robbery; and the police dropped their investigation when Tupac failed to cooperate.

A police officer says Tupac Shakur refused to cooperate when he pulled the injured rapper from a car and asked him who fired on him in a 1996 drive-by shooting in Las Vegas.

"I'm looking at Tupac, and he's trying to yell back at Suge, and I'm asking him: 'Who shot you? What happened? Who did it?'" Chris Carroll, one of the first police officers on the scene, told the weekly newspaper Vegas Seven this week. "And he was just kind of ignoring me. ... He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out. ... I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out, '[Expletive] you.' ... After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness."
Shakur was hospitalized with multiple gunshot wounds and placed on life support, but he succumbed to his injuries days later.

My nikka wasting important breaths,with one lung just to say "fukk you" to the police,and here we have a coli poster calling him a snitch:mjcry:...Hiphop gives creative license to dry snitch,its for the fans not the cops....if you say "all my nikkas felons and shooters" and the cops roll up on you and check every nikka in the car wit you for guns cuz third ya song technically you snitched on all ya boys,and fukked up ya other homies probation cuz he aint even supposed to be around no damn felons:why:...but this is hiphop,cant have it any other way:mjcry:...was u up in arms when Cam "snitched" when Gucci "snitched",Ross "snitched",or is this about something else:sas2:?

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
A police officer says Tupac Shakur refused to cooperate when he pulled the injured rapper from a car and asked him who fired on him in a 1996 drive-by shooting in Las Vegas.

"I'm looking at Tupac, and he's trying to yell back at Suge, and I'm asking him: 'Who shot you? What happened? Who did it?'" Chris Carroll, one of the first police officers on the scene, told the weekly newspaper Vegas Seven this week. "And he was just kind of ignoring me. ... He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out. ... I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out, '[Expletive] you.' ... After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness."
Shakur was hospitalized with multiple gunshot wounds and placed on life support, but he succumbed to his injuries days later.

:salute:

:mjcry:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bottom line is Roovers410 is a white boy faggggot who muff dived his redlight district whore mother and caught herpes and now spends his dayz jerking off to Diddy videos doing the:takedat:face:mjlol::russ::stopitslime::scust:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are right TS fakkit ads Tutupac stans as usual changing the rules of the game 50 gets accused of snitching for Ghetto Quran but TuTupac gets a pass from his pathetic wanna be G stans.

in the voice of chinese shop owner "I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR MOTHER"
LL

MOTHERfukk U AND UR HERO KHALID MOHAMMED,I WOULD FORCE FEED BOTH OF U BACON CHASED WITH WHISKEY!!!!!:myman::heh: