Turkey government shuts down pride parade

Daps
Alphabet crew not happy their propaganda can’t be spread in conservative countries

I’m all for Human rights let people do what they want in private, but if you don’t put this stuff in check you get drag queens all up in your kids cartoons. The person who made the tweet is being hyperbolic I just see the cops being a little heavy handed with the dispersal doesn’t look like any torture is happening.

full

:feedme:Plat

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Stonewall was 50 years ago. The United States is one of the most free societies on earth, and the Alphabet Soup crew organized and gained what they were fighting for in roughly 50 years.

Now they are using their influence and resources to fast track that process and force it down people's throats in other countries. More conservative and religious countries. It's not gonna happen, and will foster more anti-American sentiment.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Stonewall was 50 years ago. The United States is one of the most free societies on earth, and the Alphabet Soup crew organized and gained what they were fighting for in roughly 50 years.

Now they are using their influence and resources to fast track that process and force it down people's throats in other countries. More conservative and religious countries. It's not gonna happen, and will foster more anti-American sentiment.

ImmediatePoisedAiredaleterrier-small.gif

they did the same shyt to the Hungary so the Hungary MPs decided they wont show up as representatives for the event lol.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alphabet crew not happy their propaganda can’t be spread in conservative countries

I’m all for Human rights let people do what they want in private, but if you don’t put this stuff in check you get drag queens all up in your kids cartoons. The person who made the tweet is being hyperbolic I just see the cops being a little heavy handed with the dispersal doesn’t look like any torture is happening.

full

:feedme:Plat

Lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This ain't a good look for them if they wanna get into the EU.

Gayness is an inherently European thing if they didn't get the memo.:sas2:

turkey wasn't getting into the EU once they were taken over by fascists.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
they are probably trying to prevent stuff like this from eventually airing