TV LEGEND CHARLIE ROSE IS NEXT ON THE SUMMER JAM SCREEN; 8 WOMEN COME FORWARD

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Also I think the potential of getting put on the SummerJam screen for inappropriate groping has slowed the spigot of males in Hollywood speaking out against the super predators in their industry. Every allegation is treated with the severity of rape so if you speak out against a guy like Weinstein who has hundreds of accusers and one of his peers leaks your three allegations of inappropriate groping your career is going to be over as well. The men have gotten pretty quiet compared to several weeks ago.
That is quite possible! Though I think we got and continue to get spoiled with all of these breaking news events involving allegations.

I think you won't see as many statements/denouncements in the future because these type of stories will continue to be regular occurrences. So the public doesn't require the validation of a Tom Hanks to dig into the backgrounds of additional personnel in Hollywood.

I think self-exposals are the best way to go in the future. Get out ahead of the story. Admit wrongdoing of some sort (be as vague as possible), step away quickly, and get your severance package (since you're leaving on your own terms). By the time the media tries to investigate why you left, there will be another sexual harassment story bigger than yours that will take attention away from your departure.

Then follow it up by never attempting to gain fame and popularity. As long as your accusers can't go to your employer or your advertiser with the allegations, they won't be able to hit you while the public is looking. It's the details that destroy people. Your friends and family may be disgusted by you, but they're still your friends and family. Turn your life around. Be a positive force and live among those who are willing to accept your apology for what it is.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If you not at the top 5% visually for women, regardless of wealth, you gonna get hit with them harassment charges. :francis:

Women now think that if you ain t have that mouthpiece, you don't deserve to talk to them and you deserve to get punished.
I don't think it has to do with any percent as much as if you check those boxes a woman is into(tall or hair or doctor etc) then she'll let you get away with more mistakes. Why women think they can change a man unless they think what they need to change is wrong or needs improvement.

So guys never know what a woman's check list are. You have dirty, skinny hipsters with no jobs sleeping in his girlfriend's house, but a "good guy" with all the basic job, car, etc. is alone.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Well, bro, I'm speaking in general. People are getting fired and suspended based upon allegations before they even have the opportunity to defend themselves. A woman, or women, come forward with stories of alleged harassment/assault from years, even decades ago, and people condemn the accused based off of those reports. Sometimes, not even well researched articles, just a woman posting something on Twitter. If you're too frightened to admit this is a dangerous trend because someone might call you a rape apologist on the internet, that's on you. But maybe you'll understand when you or someone you know is fired and their reputation tarnished based upon allegations.
But hasn't it always been like this, literally since time immemorial? Rape allegations come forward and you get ostracized from your community. In some communities you get killed, in others your career is tarnished irregardless of the truth.

But I don't see how it's worse unless you mean to say a great many petty women are thinking "hmm, I never liked that guy:mjpls:, I should make a complaint :jawalrus:so I never have to see his face again.:yeshrug:"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But hasn't it always been like this, literally since time immemorial? Rape allegations come forward and you get ostracized from your community. In some communities you get killed, in others your career is tarnished irregardless of the truth.

But I don't see how it's worse unless you mean to say a great many petty women are thinking "hmm, I never liked that guy:mjpls:, I should make a complaint :jawalrus:so I never have to see his face again.:yeshrug:"

Women these days dont compromise at all. They want that Brad Pitt/Denzel Washington, or the dude goes to jail for how dare these unattractive men dare ask me out for a date, they should be locked up for not understanding my demands for security.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Women these days dont compromise at all. They want that Brad Pitt/Denzel Washington, or the dude goes to jail for how dare these unattractive men dare ask me out for a date, they should be locked up for not understanding my demands for security.
Worst thing is women don't date down, so what happens when a shytton of women are graduating with degrees and unwilling to date guys without degrees.

Oh but then there's my favorite the women who after getting fukked by a top 10% guy continues to think she's only worth a 8/10+ and won't notice the deepness of the seas and the depths of the heavens until she's thirty and on the decline.

The only thing a guy can do is smash discreetly and keep it moving.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Worst thing is women don't date down, so what happens when a shytton of women are graduating with degrees and unwilling to date guys without degrees.

Oh but then there's my favorite the women who after getting fukked by a top 10% guy continues to think she's only worth a 8/10+ and won't notice the deepness of the seas and the depths of the heavens until she's thirty and on the decline.

The only thing a guy can do is smash discreetly and keep it moving.

Hypergamy in a nutshell