TV's 'Judge Hatchett' Says She's Representing Philando Castile's Family

Daps
160707-philando-castille-03_90f485eec00334de1b2ca279c68fa9ec.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

The family of Philando Castile, the black Minnesota man shot and k!lled last week by police, has hired the former host of TV's "Judge Hatchett" show to represent it in a potential civil lawsuit, her law firm said Monday.

Glenda Hatchett, 65, a former chief judge of Fulton County Juvenile Court in Atlanta, said she has scheduled a news conference with Castile's mother, Valerie Castile, for Tuesday morning at the Minnesota State Capitol in St. Paul.

Castile, who was about to turn 33, was k!lled last Wednesday during a traffic stop in Falcon Heights, a suburb of the Twin Cities. The Hennepin County medical examiner's office said he died of multiple gunshot wounds.

In a statement, Hatchett's law firm, which is based in Atlanta, said the briefing would address "expectations for their civil case" and would announce funeral arrangements for Castile.

"I am deeply concerned about what seems to be an epidemic of African-American men being k!lled by police officers," Hatchett said in the statement. "We have often seen demonstrations and debates and I raise the critical question, 'When will there be systemic reform?'"

"Judge Hatchett" ran for almost eight years in syndication until it was canceled in 2008 and has been aired in reruns ever since. It was similar in format to other so-called reality judge shows, like "Judge Judy" and "The People's Court."

She is to return in a similar program, "The Verdict With Judge Hatchett," on the Justice Central cable channel later this year.

b4f98b9c.jpg
[/IMG]
b4f98b9c.jpg
38868079.jpg

She always was my favorite tv judge- Her fine MILF/GILF ass can get it right now :noah:

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
IM smashin :manny::noah::feedme:

I say this with all due respect. But ive seen her around town on many occasions dressed casually. She is really petite. Like 4'11. Pictures dont do her justice because she looks like a skinny lady.......but she holding back there. Big ole legs. She built like a mini stallion......

With all due respect :whoa:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Met Judge hatchett in 2007 at Morehouse. She was an old woman then but as sweet as can be.