"Twerk" City Girls ft. Cardi B

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:patrice: I have many contradictory thoughts. On one hand, these women are raising children acting like this. :aicmon:

On the other hand, can't recall the last video I saw with 95%+ bw :ehh: and the athleticism was impressive, esp for a group oft-maligned for being flabby and sick. :ld:
As a fellow slim, fine woman with some twerk in her:lolbron:, it's going on my Turn Up- workout/ cleaning playlist.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Atleast them hoes are employed :umad:
tumblr_nyvzjt9hvz1rkvl19o1_400.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
:patrice: I have many contradictory thoughts. On one hand, these women are raising children acting like this. :aicmon:

On the other hand, can't recall the last video I saw with 95%+ bw :ehh: and the athleticism was impressive, esp for a group oft-maligned for being flabby and sick. :ld:
As a fellow slim, fine woman with some twerk in her:lolbron:, it's going on my Turn Up- workout/ cleaning playlist.
Coli brehettes remix video coming soon?:lupe:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

You should not let your pleasure get in the way of your principles. :ufdup:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Coli brehettes remix video coming soon?:lupe:
:russ: Hell no, my man would put me on punishment for the whole rest of the year.
You should not let your pleasure get in the way of your principles. :ufdup:
I'm not. My principles are anti- public indecency. What I do in the house is my business. :ufdup:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: :comeon:

Wtf is 'using ass as a distraction'??! :laff: No, nikka. YOU too distracted by all that ass. They ain't mind control you from seeing they weaves.

I understand your argument. The weaves were ridiculous, I agree, but this is Cardi B we talking about.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlit:aint it great?

These women degrade each other a lot better than most men can do it, but you will never a peep from Shea Butter feminists. Their hypocrisy will be their undoing in the social media world :myman: