Twitch’s new nudity policy allows illustrated nipples, but not human underboob

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The biggest streamers are all men by a wide margin. The bikini streamers get nowhere close to the views men do. It's always been crutch to complain about those women because they couldnt build audiences.
I doubt they're the ones complaining. Likely the small to medium audience having ones. Less competition is less competiton.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Twitch has never been consistent on who/how they apply their code of conduct/dress policy so I'm skeptical much will change now.

I do think people have been overblowing the popularity of the "titty" streamers as someone posted earlier most of them don't get a high view count unless they figure out how to diversify their content like Amouranth or Kasey before she quit.

Late comers to streaming on Twitch have to realize the market is saturated and it's gonna be hard to break through whether there are sexual content streamers or not.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
so a bish sitting in a dirty tub with her t*ts out playing dumb is "mature themes" huh. :sas1:

at the end of the day, you cant get on twitch after about 1am without seeing some titties. but you also see gambling streams, nikkas sleeping and other weirdo shyt so 🤷🏾. watching this all unfold, you really start to get a sense of how american society came to be as prudish and controlling on women's bodies as it is today. but u also see how women try to play dumb and act like smut is high art when it benefits them. shyts all a cycle.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Twitch has never been consistent on who/how they apply their code of conduct/dress policy so I'm skeptical much will change now.

I do think people have been overblowing the popularity of the "titty" streamers as someone posted earlier most of them don't get a high view count unless they figure out how to diversify their content they're White and appeal to cac men like Amouranth or Kasey before she quit.

Late comers to streaming on Twitch have to realize the market is saturated and it's gonna be hard to break through whether there are sexual content streamers or not.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The biggest streamers are all men by a wide margin. The bikini streamers get nowhere close to the views men do. It's always been crutch to complain about those women because they couldnt build audiences.
The top end of bikini streamers get paid more than top end male streamer. Example, an AsianBunny or Amourath is going to make more than Lirik or CohhCarnage. This is basically an online strip club at this point where these females are coercing men into spending their money in rapid rates while its gifted subs or donations, but really just a set up to direct people to their onlyfans where they make even more money.

Second, minors watching a woman showing cleavage is not pedophilia.
No, but women on a site filled with millions of teenagers, especially ones with who are mostly probably socially awkward (video gamers) soliciting themselves to minors is pedophilia.

If AsianBunny has 20k concurrent viewers, I can bet you that at least 2,000-5,000 of them are under the age of 18. I know this, she knows this, you stuck in the closet bussy chasing self knows this. They're habitual line steppers of the terms of service to push it to its length without just full out getting fukked on camera.

edit:

Looks like these weirdos already trying to draw young girls naked. Thats not pedofilia to you @karim ? fukking bytch mafukka you always on the wrong side of history, your brain wired different you just a straight retarded bussy chaser. Anything to go against the grain :dame:

Like I said, these type of streamers are habitual line steppers, weirdos, creeps. No wonder you support them.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sex money is near possible to turn down

it will always be there and is recession or even depression proof

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The top end of bikini streamers get paid more than top end male streamer. Example, an AsianBunny or Amourath is going to make more than Lirik or CohhCarnage. This is basically an online strip club at this point where these females are coercing men into spending their money in rapid rates while its gifted subs or donations, but really just a set up to direct people to their onlyfans where they make even more money.

No, but women on a site filled with millions of teenagers, especially ones with who are mostly probably socially awkward (video gamers) soliciting themselves to minors is pedophilia.

If AsianBunny has 20k concurrent viewers, I can bet you that at least 2,000-5,000 of them are under the age of 18. I know this, she knows this, you stuck in the closet bussy chasing self knows this. They're habitual line steppers of the terms of service to push it to its length without just full out getting fukked on camera.

edit:

Looks like these weirdos already trying to draw young girls naked. Thats not pedofilia to you @karim ? fukking bytch mafukka you always on the wrong side of history, your brain wired different you just a straight retarded bussy chaser. Anything to go against the grain :dame:

Like I said, these type of streamers are habitual line steppers, weirdos, creeps. No wonder you support them.

You're doing a lot of mental gymnastics here. But you're probably used to it. After all, you're a pathetic c00n and have to manage to somehow be able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and not immediately vomit.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This is objectively not true. The top subs are all male. Not only do they dominate viewer numbers, but they draw the most money. Even looking at the leaked payput numbers from a few years ago, it was almost all male. Amouranth was the highest bikini girl at 48th, and she's become bigger than just bikinis.

When theyre live they dont generate the views to dominate twitch. They might convert their audience at a higher rate than the average streamer because dudes are desperate for attention (although i bet it'sjust a small number of guys gifting a lot), but theyre not a problem economically for other streamers. An asianbunny subscriber isnt going to just start gifting subs on a fortnite stream if she was no longer on the platform

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
All this just because of the "boobies" stream where jawns had the titties out, but you can only see the upper cleavage portion :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is objectively not true. The top subs are all male. Not only do they dominate viewer numbers, but they draw the most money. Even looking at the leaked payput numbers from a few years ago, it was almost all male. Amouranth was the highest bikini girl at 48th, and she's become bigger than just bikinis.

When theyre live they dont generate the views to dominate twitch. They might convert their audience at a higher rate than the average streamer because dudes are desperate for attention (although i bet it'sjust a small number of guys gifting a lot), but theyre not a problem economically for other streamers. An asianbunny subscriber isnt going to just start gifting subs on a fortnite stream if she was no longer on the platform
Yea, you might be a little slow. Amourath is going to make more money averaging 5,000 viewers than lirik at 20,000 average viewers. Youre purposely acting retarded focusing only on twitch revenue (subs). Some these ladies frequently have people donate $1,000-10,000. That wont be accounted for in your chart. As thats through other websites (paypal, streamlabs, cashapp, etc)

On top of that, like I stated and that you ignored, the goal of the bikini streamers is to redirect their audience/spenders to other platforms like OnlyFans where they get a bigger revenue split than on twitch and can make millions more by private messaging on there.

If you take the top 10 male streamers and put them against the top 10 bikini streamers, you will be shocked that the amount the bikini streamers make will eclipse the male streamers by millions.

Im talking total money in, not just sub count.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You're doing a lot of mental gymnastics here. But you're probably used to it. After all, you're a pathetic c00n and have to manage to somehow be able to look at yourself in the mirror everyday and not immediately vomit.
Whats mental gymnastics about my post? I said these type of streamers are degenerate and I was proven right within 24 hours.

Who the fukk uses terms like “look yourself in the mirror and not vomit” ? Only bussy chasers. Just come out the closet already. Them demons you fighting internally got you in here defending this degeneracy