Twitter chief Jack Dorsey announces plans to move to Africa

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
He has allowed and done nothing to racists on his platform. He will ban the common ppl over the little things but got alt right with big followings who lie and break rules. He mostly let’s them go. Pretty much your typical in the middle type of guy who lets racism slide

Didn't he ban Milo and other conservative talking heads?

Twitter suspensions - Wikipedia

Overwhelming majority of those permanent bans are conservatives.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
i think this his girl

7987466-0-image-a-196_1546266121669.jpg

jack-twitter-dating-model-raven-ftr.jpg

:duck:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
:damn: but his company helped build this country (in the 21st century)!! :damn:

Why is it that billionaires... the Chinese... average whites, etc all see value in the continent at a time that we're discouraged and chastised for it??? :jbhmm:

Because we don’t feel compelled to grift and go exploit/colonize the resources of another land

we can leave the pedo ring exposals, aids spreading, and abuse of the native people to those y’all praise for “seeing the value”.

just please stop calling for pan africanism when it doesn’t work out how you wanted it to, while you were shytting on us

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Because we don’t feel compelled to grift and go exploit/colonize the resources of another land

we can leave the pedo ring exposals, aids spreading, and abuse of the native people to those y’all praise for “seeing the value”.

just please stop calling for pan africanism when it doesn’t work out how you wanted it to, while you were shytting on us
Breh I'm already making moves on the continent-- as in MULTIPLE countries-- and haven't even had the chance to visit yet.

The point is objectively speaking the continent is on the rise. If YOU choose to approach that as a colonizer then that's on YOU. Don't put that mindset on others just cuz your spirit aint right

And don't quote me again until it is :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell:. I don't think you guys have an idea about how traveling to foreign countries work (probably because you have never left the country) . To travel you need to apply for a visa not citizenship. A visa is a permit that allows you to stay in said country for a specified amount of time.

He told me about the visa in the other post before YOURS man...:beli: im aware of the difference now...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Didn't he ban Milo and other conservative talking heads?

Twitter suspensions - Wikipedia

Overwhelming majority of those permanent bans are conservatives.
milo is banned on most of the internet, and again he banned him all the way in the end as a last resort which is what people have an issue with. These guys break every twitter rule and Jack doesn't do anything about it

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
We don't have any consequences to speak of from said deal.

All you know so far is dude is moving there to invest. Stop assuming the locals will always get finessed.

I did not assume anything. This move can be good or bad, depending on what this guy is trying to do.

However, as a general rule, one should be wary of a foreign billionnaire coming to your land, whether it's for business or something else. You don't keep your guards down because business is supposed to be good by nature or neutral. It's not.

Foreign businesses should be welcomed but with vigilance.