obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
MBJ dates white women so that's where the anger comes from
IMG_3697.jpg

Yet every Hotep/smart dumb nikka is out here doing dissertations over a 2 minute trailer and ready to put him on their Black Mt. Rushmore.

This is nothing but crab ass nikkas being crab ass nikkas. MBJ is too successful for their liking so it's time to prop up some relative unknown so that once that unknown reaches similar heights he can be torn down as well.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:russell:

Am I the only person who doesn’t pay attention to this picking an actor and riding for him/her like an athlete thing?

It’s pretty useless in sport but I get it. I’ve got favs too.

But actors?

Who’s got time for this?
some actors do pick great movies like Leo but I generally agree with you

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
IMG_3697.jpg

Yet every Hotep/smart dumb nikka is out here doing dissertations over a 2 minute trailer and ready to put him on their Black Mt. Rushmore.

This is nothing but crab ass nikkas being crab ass nikkas. MBJ is too successful for their liking so it's time to prop up some relative unknown so that once that unknown reaches similar heights he can be torn down as well.

He mixed though so he can get a pass right?

Daps
IMG_3697.jpg

What is so wrong with analyzing a trailer? You imbeciles go on and on about an Avengers trailer and a snap when it is absolutely apparent that Marvel is not about to write off their huge earners and when their is a fukking Spider-Man movie coming out three months after the upcoming Avengers movie; yet, y'all really believe that you have any room to speak about anyone else analyzing something. Movies are meant to be interpreted, and at least people appear to be doing it with something other than your simple ass Harry Potter, Marvel or Star Wars movie.