twitter thot laughing at rape culture

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
look when it comes down to it....most women only believe in accountability for other people and not themself....

I should say people but we dealing with women's hypocrisy here so I will let it stand...

the mental gymastics I see every day is amazing but I dont argue with them......let them have their echo chamber...

She has TWO sons by the way....

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
shyt ain't funny. Fat girl raped me when I was 16. She knew I would never go that route with her but she lead my drunk ass into a room.. I passed out against a wall and when I came to, she was on top of me on some, "cum inside me". The fukk?

Apparently she got pregnant, heard I was furious and blamed it on my boy instead (who somehow willingly smashed :hhh:) . I have no clue if I had an orgasm or not. After the sexual encounter I guess I went to the garage where everyone was at, passed out on the couch only to wake up to her father brandishing a large ass sword. Again, the fukk?!

:snoop: My teenage years. :snoop:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt ain't funny. Fat girl raped me when I was 16. She knew I would never go that route with her but she lead my drunk ass into a room.. I passed out against a wall and when I came to, she was on top of me on some, "cum inside me". The fukk?

Apparently she got pregnant, heard I was furious and blamed it on my boy instead (who somehow willingly smashed :hhh:) . I have no clue if I had an orgasm or not. After the sexual encounter I guess I went to the garage where everyone was at, passed out on the couch only to wake up to her father brandishing a large ass sword. Again, the fukk?!

:picard:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You can bust a nut in your sleep why wouldn't you be able to when you're drunk?

horizon

Superstar
Daps

Now if you were a woman this is the part where the Coli would call you a thot and say you should've known what you were in for going to a party knowing there'd be alcohol and you would be drinking way under the age limit

Instead, you'll get the most sincere of sympathies

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now if you were a woman this is the part where the Coli would call you a thot and say you should've known what you were in for going to a party knowing there'd be alcohol and you would be drinking way under the age limit

Instead, you'll get the most sincere of sympathies

Yea and that double standard is absolutely disgusting.

I was retarded drunk, without a doubt. Yet the accountability falls on the person who took advantage of my inebriation in such a manner as she did.

shyt is not cool even a little bit.

Daps
Yea and that double standard is absolutely disgusting.

I was retarded drunk, without a doubt. Yet the accountability falls on the person who took advantage of my inebriation in such a manner as she did.

shyt is not cool even a little bit.
:wtf: um...yeah...if someone rapes you, it's their fault.

:skip: im lost right now.