Twitter thread of coaches, former players, announcers criticizing 90’s NBA :wow:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're the new Reggie :dead:

Congratulations your unemployed ass played yourself :skip:
Its okay bro your pub era had their time, us youngins tired of sunday league pub era :heh:

MJ and kobe stans going out sad and crashing out lmao:russ:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Some Hiphop and basketball fans disrespect previous generations. To the degree that I don't think happens with fans of other genres and sports.
It’s because those other sports don’t have the old guys commenting and always hating on the current generation and holding them to stupid standards. Joe Montana just let the Brady story happen. If anything, they’re defensive of younger players. The harshest criticism you get is Brady saying guys are being taught the wrong thing. But basketball guys like Barkley have used his platform to harshly critique younger players and assume an air of superiority forever. The natural backlash is guys shytting on them.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Some Hiphop and basketball fans disrespect previous generations. To the degree that I don't think happens with fans of other genres and sports.
These are people of that time period talking and this only started because of the excess critique of the new generation.

If anything people take the myths perpetuated of that era today as fact.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You stan joe Biden and this era :jbhmm:

But have no job in this era and beg internet nikkas for money like a male prostitute :laff:
MJ and kobe stans bringing up politics lmao
brothers going out sad and crashing out because youngins dont care about the propaganda plumbers pub era :heh: