Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

a6346697142ad6eb158147f040300bac.gif

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
The BMI is bullshyt; it was created for insurance companies to be able quantify obesity from a srandpoint of their financial liability, and doesn't account for body composition, weight distribution, physical fitness or family history

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
BMI is hella inaccurate if you're not an average height, average built white person.

Old news

But being fat is bad, wtf are nikkas talking about.
I think she means people that look chubby not much muscle definition but they're very active. Being Obese is the biggest issue.

But yeah BMI is useless. Bodybuilders are an example of it.

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not the end all be all but it is helpful as long as you aren’t a body builder. It gives you a good idea where you should be relative to height and that’s it. You just need other measurement like body fat percentage, blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. for the whole story.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's right. BMI is trash science.
But wrong with there's nothing wrong with being fat. It's unhealthy. Body aint sposed to carry a whole lotta fat.
from my basic understanding being up to moderately obese isn't especially bad on you if you are semi active and don't drink all that much and smoke like a chimney, it's being morbidly obese that has the stronger toll on your health.
that said there is a dispute among folks who study this type of shyt on how fat is too fat and some genuinely very big people show little overall negative effects from their weight, your body and health are like cars some people are just blessed with ones that somehow survive bad maintenance, some just have ones that are fukked without extreme maintenance and are always going to break down.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obese blue checks copping pleas

The pervasive arguing technique with these idiots is to use anecdotes to try and invalidate general trends

I know this one skinny guy with heart disease :smugbiden:

And my fat ass has never had any health problems :smugbiden:

Therefore obesity does not lead to any health problems :smugbiden::win:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She sound like a fatty whining.

bytch making it sound like most fat people be in the gym or running marathons. Like being fat isnt the direct result of a sedentary lifestyle:camby: