Twitter trolling feminists, #MeninistTwitter

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:wow::wow1::dreblessed::dreblessed::dreblessed:independent males unite! i cant talk to a woman who doesnt have a college degree, and preferably she will be an AKA. with a 50,000 plus job. oh, and she gotta keep it hood when appropiate. Im a strong black king, and i settle for nothing less than the best:wow1::wow1::dreblessed::dreblessed::dreblessed:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly (tear down men's self esteem)
And is also known as a buster (social bullying)
Always talkin' about what he wants (possesses ambition)
And just sits on his broke ass (false assumptions, acceptance of the white racial frame's stereotypes of blacks)
So (no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no) -:damn:maybe i was just looking for a friend! :wow::to: stop hypersexualizing me! :damn:

[Chorus:]
I don't want no scrub (gender specific pejoratives)
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (classist issues? why is not love blind?)
Hanging out the passenger side (And? Why cant brothers show fraternity and ride together?):damn:
Of his best friend's ride (Yes, I am a black man, and I have friends. I am not what you depict me as) :stopitslime:
Trying to holler at me (Yes, I am a black man, and every exchange with a black woman is not sexual in nature)
I don't want no scrub (sexist)
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me (sickening)

In short, men, we should boycott sexist artists like these whose lyrics are morally irresponsible. It is our duty and civic responsibility to advocate for the purity of the male gender, and to stand united against hate spewing hatemongers. :salute: to all the single fathers

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow::wow1::dreblessed::dreblessed::dreblessed:independent males unite! i cant talk to a woman who doesnt have a college degree, and preferably she will be an AKA. with a 50,000 plus job. oh, and she gotta keep it hood when appropiate. Im a strong black king, and i settle for nothing less than the best:wow1::wow1::dreblessed::dreblessed::dreblessed:

@Libra
@Tae

This is why we need Meninists:

BnyeG0YCYAAOMqW.jpg:large

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Finally, a movement which allows me to express my freedoms as a strong black meninist man who don't need no woman :wow:,

I am not my hairline, my hairline does not represent me or embody my unique spirit. It's oppressive to expect me to fit societies hairline standards :to:

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly (tear down men's self esteem)
And is also known as a buster (social bullying)
Always talkin' about what he wants (possesses ambition)
And just sits on his broke ass (false assumptions, acceptance of the white racial frame's stereotypes of blacks)
So (no)

I don't want your number (no)
I don't want to give you mine and (no)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
I don't want none of your time and (no) -:damn:maybe i was just looking for a friend! :wow::to: stop hypersexualizing me! :damn:

[Chorus:]
I don't want no scrub (gender specific pejoratives)
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me (classist issues? why is not love blind?)
Hanging out the passenger side (And? Why cant brothers show fraternity and ride together?):damn:
Of his best friend's ride (Yes, I am a black man, and I have friends. I am not what you depict me as) :stopitslime:
Trying to holler at me (Yes, I am a black man, and every exchange with a black woman is not sexual in nature)
I don't want no scrub (sexist)
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me (sickening)

In short, men, we should boycott sexist artists like these whose lyrics are morally irresponsible. It is our duty and civic responsibility to advocate for the purity of the male gender, and to stand united against hate spewing hatemongers. :salute: to all the single fathers
I'm a proud black meninist :troll:

:dead::dead::dead:

+REP!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Remember brothers, you are more than your height :to:

Remember brothers, you are more than the car you drive :to:

Remember brothers, you are more than the designer clothes you wear :to:

Remember brothers, you are more than the money you make :to:

Don't let the woman keep you down

Meninist power :troll: