Twitter tryna put Diddy on trial now too

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Feminism/LGBTQHIVAIDS crew is inherently racist/biased towards men, but specifically Black men as we are the most masculine. Unfortunately wenches and phaggots copied that ideal and go 1000x @ any straight Black male....
Really, dude?

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
ohboy.gif

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
:francis:Statutory rape is low on the list for a man that's been extorting booty from dudes (:dame:), setting up murders, trying to/succeeding in cheating people out of their money, betraying close friends/business partners, and selling out. If there's a devil, Diddy got him on speed-dial. Ain't nothing touchin that dude.
tenor.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Twitter is demonic. This me too shyt is showing its true agenda, making black folks kill off other black folk of celebrity. You dont see white folks chasing white legends online, they stay on code and know better. Us nikkas always tryna lynch each other.

Black twitter is the gayest shyt ever. Pure single mom fakkit energy.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk is going on in our community and the hatred for straight black males?

Because black women run the black community in America. They hate the masculine black man because they are programed to. Black masculinity is what white supremacy fears, black masculinity issmart, strong and anti bullshyt.

Black homos and black shea butters are programed white supremacy agents that need to be rebuked.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
I tried to tell y'all not to hop on this lynch the black man bandwagon but because it was R. Kelly a lot of y'all wanted to join in. The long term consequences of this movement will be devastating. Being able to pretty much ruin people with accusations will increase even more. Black men will be the most accused and convicted. I'm not saying that Robert is innocent or that I support him but I'm saying be careful in choosing sides and joining the same movement that will have us all fukked.

We will have no black legends left. White people dont diss they pioneers. They accept that hollywood is hollyweird and move on. We love throwing our pioneers under the bus. I hate social media.