Two and a half men wasn't a bad

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The earlier seasons (when Jake was younger) really weren't that bad. There were a lot of funny episodes. The show didn't become hard to watch until the Ashton Kutcher era. He wasn't a good fit and they turned Alan into a complete piece of shyt. He wasn't perfect before, but after Charlie died, they took away all of his redeemable qualities. Almost like the writers were like, "fukk it, let's stop pretending he's a good person. :hubie:"

I think a lot of people resent this show because it was, at best, a decent sitcom that overachieved and became a massive success. It also doesn't help that after the first few seasons, it was surrounded by way better sitcoms that didn't get the same ratings or money. You could also apply this to The Big Bang Theory.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
truth be told the show had jumped the shark when Charlie was still on it

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Never watched it but YouTube had some funny clips lately. Alan's GF was a prime skinny pawg. That must have been the whole point of the show, just running through pawgs.

But, damn I would be pissed if I was one of those actresses and come to find out they had me kissing on some dude with HIV :dahell:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
My wife put me in back in the day.

First couple seasons are classic.